Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

After the Great Internet Outage of 2020 (we lost our connection a couple of weeks ago, due to some backend borkage on Spectrum's part), I finally acquired enough points to get Ellie her rocking horse!

Except... this thing?  Is SO not a horse.  But she appears to be having fun at least 🙂  Also, I can't believe how well I did on today's matchy-matchy attempt 😛

Ellie and the HORSIE!!!_018.edit.png

• Like 23

Screenshot, then playing with an app and really adding a lot of obvious processing, lol. My name is Fauve and I have a filter problem...

308BB88C-6EDC-4F2F-A574-EFE2E18D8F15.jpeg

• Like 16

Posted (edited)

I am not sure which of these I prefer, so... both! :)  If Black Dragon had nothing else but the in-viewer poser, I'd be hooked. Gah, I love that feature!

(Screenshots. The color one is my own SR-made, walking around with rose colored glasses WL. The B&W is a custom filter I made that is more contrasty than either of the viewer ones.)

dya's abandoned vacation 032320_001.jpg

dya's abandoned vacation 032320_003.jpg

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 30

11 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I am not sure which of these I prefer, so... both! :)  If Black Dragon had nothing else but the in-viewer poser, I'd be hooked. Gah, I love that feature!

(Screenshots. The color one is my own SR-made, walking around with rose colored glasses WL. The B&W is a custom filter I made that is more contrasty than either of the viewer ones.)

Both are lovely, but black and white one, in my humbl . . .

Oh, why be humble? You know I'm right.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Tchaikovsky? Really?

Dahling, you can't be serious: he's positively muzak!!

Give me something I can't hear in an elevator. Give me the Music of the Spheres. Give me . . . Rameau!

Rameau-Blank.thumb.png.e7a0b49ad296b6a5ed4d5c092e4a83cf.png

• Like 26

33 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

dya's abandoned vacation 032320_001.jpg

Both the first one because of the beautiful soft light the second one because of the aching clarity of the light. Both are really lovely.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

608912.jpg?width=1200

608911.jpg?width=1200

Top & shorts by Two Sided, boots by MH Unique, hair by Doux, tattoo by Rebels.

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 22