Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No words. Just a pic.

Reflections-2-Blank.thumb.png.6f0b6693f4d78105dc80d3a7be661766.png

"A quaint day. The straw hat hanging on the row of hooks behind the door. It was sunny yet not so promising after all, a grey layer mixed the sky's paint. From my small little cabin, I could see the boat rocking on the soft waves of the lake. The clear water, all alone on its own. Grabbing the hat, I placed it on my head, snuggling into it's comfort. With a deep breath, my legs weren't on land anymore but on the rocking boat with the cool breeze grazing my skin, every moment now and then. I row till shadows of intricately woven patterns could be seen under me. The leaves of the canopy above, a creation of nature so beautiful, allowing rays of sunshine touch my fair skin, without stealing its own shade for me. A trickle on the resting water, the nature's shade is claiming its turn for a hug with the shady canopy, I sensed. But its love could make the others cold sometimes, in comparison. So I gave a little pat of love towards the lake water, whom made way today for me, to experience this nature's beauty."

Sorry, but I had to write this out. Your photo was inspiring as much as it is stunning! Beautiful picture!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

March 14-Saturday shopping sequence outfit:
etham - Thiago Cardigan (black)
with shirt (creme),
L&B Marc White Tuxedo Slacks v4.1 (light creme),
A&D Shoes -Firenze- (black)
with socks (black),
** RE ** NOX Trinity Necklace 2.0 - Male,
Aviator Sunglasses 1

Snapshot  Evard_015 00 3072x2304JPEG.jpg

Edited by 811Lord
  • Like 17

So this guy invites me to this house, then we get IMs telling us we are trespassing, he leaves the sim, I leave the house but explore the sim. 

Untitled

• Like 14
  • Haha 10

4 hours ago, SusanPoora said:

"A quaint day. The straw hat hanging on the row of hooks behind the door. It was sunny yet not so promising after all, a grey layer mixed the sky's paint. From my small little cabin, I could see the boat rocking on the soft waves of the lake. The clear water, all alone on its own. Grabbing the hat, I placed it on my head, snuggling into it's comfort. With a deep breath, my legs weren't on land anymore but on the rocking boat with the cool breeze grazing my skin, every moment now and then. I row till shadows of intricately woven patterns could be seen under me. The leaves of the canopy above, a creation of nature so beautiful, allowing rays of sunshine touch my fair skin, without stealing its own shade for me. A trickle on the resting water, the nature's shade is claiming its turn for a hug with the shady canopy, I sensed. But its love could make the others cold sometimes, in comparison. So I gave a little pat of love towards the lake water, whom made way today for me, to experience this nature's beauty."

Sorry, but I had to write this out. Your photo was inspiring as much as it is stunning! Beautiful picture!

Thank you for this, Susan! If my picture in any small way inspired your lovely prose, then it's served a very worthwhile purpose!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Life is not a joke.

Take it seriously, as does the squirrel, for example,

not expecting anything from the outside or in the hereafter.

Thou shalt have no more to do than to live.”

Nâzım Hikmet

light-2a.jpg

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 21

5 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Untitled

So.... you push the envelope and then they make you sit in a corner with your back to the world? :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 3/9/2020 at 9:43 AM, Matty Luminos said:

Back when I first started SL, I had a furry avatar that I thought at the time was really good. I've finally brought it into the mesh-age.

608637.jpg?width=1200

608636.jpg?width=1200

I cannot hit "like" enough for this one .....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

When the SL chores are done for the day but you can't get to the skin fair (because it's full...again..still)  ..and nothing awaits in RL except more chores...finding some shade under a tree seems like the best option ;)

• Like 26