How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

Wow that outfit is supercute!!

Thanks. 

Alas, it was from before I switched to a mesh body, so no clue where the dress came from - though it was very likely a group gift or freebie/cheapie of some sort.  I also no longer have the hair - I got rid of all hairs (except a few specialty ones) with a CI > 50,000 a while back, thus this one must have been in that batch.

• Like 4

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Thanks. 

Alas, it was from before I switched to a mesh body, so no clue where the dress came from - though it was very likely a group gift or freebie/cheapie of some sort.  I also no longer have the hair - I got rid of all hairs (except a few specialty ones) with a CI > 50,000 a while back, thus this one must have been in that batch.

I completely understand, I never even look at all the non-mesh clothing I own now, since getting the mesh bod.  #Itsallaboutthemesh ;-) Maybe one day I will even get rid of it! 

• Like 4

On 10/11/2017 at 1:32 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Given that so many of the creators are doing HUDs these days for color/pattern change, I don't think I'd even pay that for a fat pack unless it was some really super duper special item.

They claim it's limited edition. There's no possible way they can guarantee I wont see this somewhere else a month later unless they are going to conference me in when they press delete. Even then who's to say they don't already have it backed up elsewhere. Just one more aggravation to contend with. I refuse to pay 3k for any damn hoodie. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sagadin said:

Messing about with some Weekend Ruiner backgrounds and Gimp filters...

saga-276-a.jpg

Words like "wow" and "amazing" and "oh my god that's incredible" just don't seem to do it justice.  Fantastic job, I love your sense of style.

And I also love the shirt!  Space Invaders was always a favorite of mine growing up.  :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, jeremy123 said:

I refuse to pay 3k for any damn hoodie. 

I wouldn't even pay L$500 for one. Hoodies are ten-a-penny in SL. Go to a male event with 30 items there, and two or three hoodies will be present. Go to a general event with 3 male items available, and at least one will be a hoodie (and the other will likely be tattoos, or - if you're lucky - a skin or facial hair).

In my 150k+ inventory I own at best three or four hoodies, because they're just not Skell's style. The only ones I've bought are ones with discreet hoods that have something else about them that makes them stand out.

I don't know why Limited Edition should equate with Ridiculously Bloody Expensive.

• Like 4

In which Skell turns into Ewan McGregor. Which I don't mind at all, because he's bloody adorable ;)

37646995492_1ca394af3d_b.jpg

Credits

Skin: Vendetta Skins - Bjorn* (tone 05) - released Monday Oct 16th (matches to the skins in the Signature HUD)
Hair: [BAD HAIR DAY] - Irusu* (reds base HUD and tints HUD)
T-shirt: Gizza - Malcolm Shirt (gift for L'Homme Magazine readers)
Jeans: Legal Insanity - Dirk Jeans
Cuff: Yasum - Urban FU Bracelet (gift in the Men Only Hunt)
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (fjord)
Facial hair applier: CDC Creations - Beard 46 (tintable)
Head: Catwa - Daniel
Body: Signature - Gianni
Pose prop: The Weekend Ruiner - The Grate Escape (box 28)

*review copy

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Facial hair applier: CDC Creations - Beard 46 (tintable)

Quick question, I have been looking for a decent stubble (I have one from CDC) I went to buy yours but there are three people selling it, which is the legit one? lol

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=G&search[keywords]=Beard+46

Edited by Vin Soulstar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Quick question, I have been looking for a decent stubble (I have one from CDC) I went to buy yours but there are three people selling it, which is the legit one? lol

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=G&search[keywords]=Beard+46

The creator's name is badhalfblood, but according to his profile he has two MP stores: the one owned by him, and the one owned by ThalesTarik. I'd go with the first one, since that's the name on all the CDC items I've bought, both from MP and inworld.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1