How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

We all know that this world would mean nothing without a woman or a girl. Women are stronger than anyone can imagine. Let’s celebrate their endless power today. Happy Women’s day.!

Snapshot_006.png

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Snapshot_010.thumb.png.2cb2b2d2d4cd0a54d8d8e6732f8a8f24.png

M4 Venus - Head (1.0) (Shape 2)

[Pirocious] Newfangled Dentures (Venus)(Shape2)

{HIME*DREAM} Kazumi Shape

[^.^Ayashi^.^] Kimari hair-Small chest

{HIME*DREAM} Kazumi Skin Applier - Milk (Updated)

*{ SeVered GarDeN } * SeVerEyes # 11 - for Kemono/M3/M4

[TNK] - Shisen Eyepatch

• Like 23

We are so fragile...

(We are also getting seriously hacked off with the shadow glitches and tiling issues in Firestorm. And yes, I could have logged out of FS and into BD to re-shoot, but I had the perfect angle and the perfect lighting, and there was no way I could have recreated it exactly. It was only the resultant snapshot to disk that was looking like crap, so I ended up hiding UI and HUDs and taking a print screen.)

49636784018_b090b62882_h.jpg

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

We are so fragile...

(We are also getting seriously hacked off with the shadow glitches and tiling issues in Firestorm. And yes, I could have logged out of FS and into BD to re-shoot, but I had the perfect angle and the perfect lighting, and there was no way I could have recreated it exactly. It was only the resultant snapshot to disk that was looking like crap, so I ended up hiding UI and HUDs and taking a print screen.)

49636784018_b090b62882_h.jpg

Such an inspirational picture. It really does have an authentic period vibe. Bravo :)

For me it brings to mind Patrick O'Brians Stephen Maturin, simply perfect :)

Edited by VonWulfen
  • Like 5