How does your avatar look today ?

Here's an unedited pic of me looking exhausted.

This is what I've been doing all week: putting together an exhibit on the evolution of the Feminist movement for International Women's Day tomorrow.

Not real happy with it: I didn't have enough time, and it's really highlighted how I need to update my SL building and design skills (not to mention scripting). It's VERY 2010.

Exhaustion-Blank.thumb.png.f26754427d68623bbb650df5b2750542.png

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

On 3/5/2020 at 7:48 PM, VictoriaGrwd said:

00886.jpg

Gorgeous as always. Where did you find the swimsuit?

16 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I had been banned from this sim, but they let me back. I will have to be a good girl this time.

Maybe we should talk about what "good" means in your case?

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I finished up the avatar makeover challenge -- at least my version of it. This was one of my favorite looks.   I only spent three lindens. Took three days to do. Was an adventure for sure.  Credits and more stylings on my blog. 

casual.thumb.jpg.329ec1c7d6d536e6f8c4a3b967f47901.jpg

Well... you definitely win the top spot for cost conscious shopping.

Beautiful avatar and outfit.

49631469637_ed8cfe199d_h.jpg

This is one of the poses from a "stand" animation that I froze with Black Dragons Poser and then tweaked. The sign is in the store Spoiled in a region named Clothes.

I love the dress (Kyllie Dress by LsR) as it is sexy without crossing the ***** line... IMO... 

• Like 14

Waiting for the time to come, to put my plans into motion, and debating showing myself in some places; knowing I'll get my fair share of attention. Also, thinking of what I want for dinner and feeling pleased with myself.

Today.png

• Like 25
1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Maybe we should talk about what "good" means in your case?

Keeping my clothes on in a G rated sim. This sim by the way is not G rated.

Untitled

• Like 17
  • Haha 5
5 hours ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

00897.jpg

I really love how the background of colourful residential area is interested into this pic😍😍😍

1 hour ago, yulia89 Serenity said:

alana profi_00k1.jpg

And WOW! I really really reallyyy love how you've edited this photo❤️

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, SusanPoora said:
5 hours ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

00897.jpg

I really love how the background of colourful residential area is interested into this pic

I really love how my head now rests permanently on my right shoulder and the kids call me "Quasimodo"!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, SusanPoora said:

I really love how the background of colourful residential area is interested into this pic😍😍😍

And WOW! I really really reallyyy love how you've edited this photo❤️

Thank you very much, Susan :)

• Like 3

So, part of ..ok, most of my enjoyment of SL these days is creating and photographing the characters of a story I'm working on. I'm too cheap to have an account for every one of them unlike some people I know :D.  Today I felt the need to get some new threads for 'Robert' so this is my avatar today ;)

• Like 27