How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

/me spams the thread :D

Today's Weekend Ruiner box was an absolute blinder. Love all the reflective builds; some fantastic stuff for photoshoots. At first, the I Want Moire one looks painful to the eyes, but get up close and it has a really interesting woven texture. So this is me in that one right now. (OK, about 10 minutes ago...)

37593369766_3e2e5dac8e_b.jpg

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

After spending FAR too much time hunting for teeth in the darkest recesses of the Nightmare Hunt over the last couple of days, I needed some lightness and warmth...

Did you manage to find them all?  The sim was so lagged when I was doing it and I was missing 3 so I used their cheat room.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Did you manage to find them all?  The sim was so lagged when I was doing it and I was missing 3 so I used their cheat room.

I got 24 out of 25 and then went through the whole daggone maze again three more times looking for the last one and couldn't find it. So I cheated too...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Today's Weekend Ruiner box was an absolute blinder. Love all the reflective builds; some fantastic stuff for photoshoots. At first, the I Want Moire one looks painful to the eyes, but get up close and it has a really interesting woven texture. So this is me in that one right now. (OK, about 10 minutes ago...)

At this point I think saying "good job, Skell!" is like saying "Water is wet!" or "Region crossings are a risky proposition!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Whats the weekend Ruiner box Skel?

1 hour ago, Donovan Michalski said:

At this point I think saying "good job, Skell!" is like saying "Water is wet!" or "Region crossings are a risky proposition!"

Ha! Thank you :D

26 minutes ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Whats the weekend Ruiner box Skel?

It's a group where the creator sends out a box of builds roughly once a week (and once a month he sends out a compilation pack of all the boxes so far). They're completely random, but always feature at least two or three things that you can use in photoshoots. Most of them require Advanced Lighting to be enabled in the viewer, and many of them look best with a very dark Windlight because they include projected lighting and reflections. This week's included several amazing open-ended boxes with 3D textures and projected lights; it's probably my favourite selection so far.

Last I checked, the group was L$150 to join, and well worth it if you take a lot of avatar pics for blogging, etc. For some reason, Flickr screwed up my formatting of the group link when I posted it there last night, so I can't guarantee this quick copy/paste will work. If not, the group is listed in my profile inworld.

• Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Donovan Michalski said:

I love how you're using all the color variations for that hair  :D

I've tipped off a few of my friends to it already, they're loving it.

There are so many colors i havent even got started

10.12_001.png

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Teyla Firethorn said:

Not sure if this is a little too rude, I think it should be OK.

My husband read me a little bit he saw on Pinterest just yesterday that would fit with this picture.

"If I owned all the stars in the sky,
If every grain of sand on the beach was mine,
I would trade every one for a middle finger

And still not have enough f*** you's to express my loathing of you."

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

My husband read me a little bit he saw on Pinterest just yesterday that would fit with this picture.

"If I owned all the stars in the sky,
If every grain of sand on the beach was mine,
I would trade every one for a middle finger

And still not have enough f*** you's to express my loathing of you."

I know an ex who would fit that quote perfectly too. :)

• Haha 3