How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ladies - Exile tossed a hair out onto the MP for L$1.  It includes a Bento version that moves and a standard version and it includes all color packs. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Exile-Instant-Crush/12938154

I saw that, actually I did more than just see it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/9/2017 at 12:04 PM, Virtualnsanity said:

Oh i have a short list of great stuff I've found lol. I just havent decided which to go for! L&B? Coldash? Deadwool? Legal Insanity? ::GB::? MSN Design? Ascend? N-Uno? (See Skell was right. We have no stuff for us!)

L&B is way too script heavy same goes for Razor. I won't buy their ***** for the fact. Cold Ashe  does NOT have a ton of variety unless you are having a plaid fetish. Zed used to be relevent, but haven't been anything but overpriced for a LONG time. Deadwool takes forever to put out anything (which sucks because I love their stuff), Legal Insanity has become repetative as has Etham. Gabriel has been putting out stuff, but LOTS seem to get redelivered because of glitches. We're pretty much boned. For myself I just mix and match what I can. I saw a truly nice hoodie at one of the events but 3k?!? Nahh not gonna happen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

mh easily... for fatpacks... dunno if I paid that much for a single item ^^ but yeah nope nope nope

Given that so many of the creators are doing HUDs these days for color/pattern change, I don't think I'd even pay that for a fat pack unless it was some really super duper special item.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AnnistynSL said:

Freebie power!!!!!  Sorry, just my thing. :D So you will not say you only like my sweater... tssss

And then that stupid finger goes right trough the sweater.... One day... one day I will be mesh...

Edited by AnnistynSL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bringing a new store to the guys' attention. I picked up these two fantastic jackets from Native Urban, which I found during the Men Only Hunt:

NativeUrban.png.5d78307b9499c6460c61e6cbcbdfb3ed.png

Left: Rise Coat. The arms are rigged so that the hands stay in your pockets, so take off/alpha-out your mesh arms and hands.

Right: Sinnerman Jacket.

Both are quite long and slender on my Slink body and come in a single fitmesh option. If you have a more muscular build (eg: Signature) they may not work for you, but demo them anyway. I love the originality, cut, and textures on these two. They also come with generous texture HUDs and in a wide range of colours (although, predictably, I chose black).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1