Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

7 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

337554766_BreakfastatNeliaIsland001.thumb.png.b7057e40ffa48e4b4d36341d6a839572.png

Breakfast in bed.... waking up....

There are so many (bad) jokes running through my head with this. "Rise and shine!" or "My that's a perky bouquet you have there!" or "Is that a croissant or are you just happy to see me?" and the awful list goes on. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

There are so many (bad) jokes running through my head with this. "Rise and shine!" or "My that's a perky bouquet you have there!" or "Is that a croissant or are you just happy to see me?" and the awful list goes on. :)

Just wanted to be sure that this picture will not be removed so I kept it decent this time. ... But reading your thoughts about my picture.... I am not sure now....Glad it is a joy for you @Seicher Rae .😂 

Edited by Stranger Hoxley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

I just kinda had to because someone was talking about RTX again and i thought... you want RTX... fine here you go.

Snapshot_091_RTX.png

The funny part starts when you go outside again after taking your pictures but before setting your settings back to default

Snapshot_093.png

Still looks cool tho.

• Like 22

18 hours ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

I was using 3.6.0 looking at the Black Dragon version histories this was fixed in 3.6.1, got the latest version now.

I was on 3.6.9, now running 3.7.2 .

18 hours ago, Angelina String said:

And since I'm urging others to check that they are using the latest version, I have to smack myself over the fingers and give myself a stern correction!

The latest Official Viewer from LL seems to have adressed this, ref last point here:

So that would make it two viewers that does not have the tiling problem as far as I have experienced, BD & LL's own in their latest versions...

I guess the error was not there, but in my case it was just a bad skin job ... :|

• Like 5

Deleted the original post this since Niran had already answered the question I was about to go on about, and posted this picture instead to mess with Aedan's mind ("Why the h%/# did I thank her for this post?")...

Snapshot_918_cr.thumb.jpg.2a0aa6219544a41de17d6549f69905dd.jpg

Choice of picture also made to further explain for Amanda why I wear glasses in almost every picture - my eyes gets very sore and swollen, as you can see, if I leave them off for a prolonged period of time...

Edited by Angelina String
Me not reading before posting...
  • Like 20
  • Haha 10

I was basically dared to do a photo of Rhonda in Sailor Moon outfit with bunny ears.  Here is the raw (cropped) shot and one slightly tweaked in post processing.

20200224_012.thumb.jpg.d97c78919810fc3be2c164a466156ce6.jpg

20200224_011.thumb.jpg.1ffbfdb314b1b3cc8af40a56dbbe51a0.jpg

• Like 20
  • Haha 17

2 hours ago, NiranV Dean said:

I just kinda had to because someone was talking about RTX again and i thought... you want RTX... fine here you go.

Snapshot_091_RTX.png

Wow, that makes your avatar look like it's about two inches tall. Like a macro photo.

• Like 3

Just now, Matty Luminos said:

Wow, that makes your avatar look like it's about two inches tall. Like a macro photo.

It is actually quite small. It's just 3 prim boxes high.

• Like 2

Went exploring Author's Point.

49580237838_ebe9bbb09d_b.jpg

49580736546_bb098d494d_b.jpg

49580237748_285c25cc07_b.jpg

I gotta say, I think Black Dragon has really taken my photography to a new level.

• Like 35

25 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

It is actually quite small. It's just 3 prim boxes high.

... ... A bit like the Smurfs are three apples high? xD When I heard that as a kid, I got absolutely furious - apples aren't a proper measurement of height, their size varies too much! 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Orwar said:

... ... A bit like the Smurfs are three apples high? xD When I heard that as a kid, I got absolutely furious - apples aren't a proper measurement of height, their size varies too much! 

Just like the height display in Appearance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

49581346652_42955b4968_o.thumb.jpg.e36c15f04111bcffb18230b92f9a72de.jpg

49580656508_76e2ce7e79_o.thumb.jpg.b032f0af3148eeda7a806a14f59360f7.jpg

"OK. Now where's the coin slot for this thing ? "

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 26
  • Haha 2

I might not (usually) be the most likely guy to take you out dancing, but most of my bikes have room for two. Just for a scenic ride, of course :)

H.png

Edited by HeathcliffMontague
  • Like 29

Others are posting wearing less, so I suppose this is okay...

After a rainy cold Monday in the real world, I wanted something warmer. 

Red.thumb.png.9bf7a7b690f701ec658a50abd3fea7d2.png

• Like 28