How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

24 minutes ago, Orwar said:

A bit rushed, so I didn't have time to find a shirt I'm afraid.

A courtroom dialogue back in the day...

Lawyer to Defendant: "So what did you wear besides your kilt? Perhaps you can help the witness to recall you..." (apparently, a drunken man in a kilt on a German fairground was too ordinary to remember)

Defendant: "I don't remember."

Lawyer: "A polo shirt or something?"

Defendant: "Nah, no polo shirt."

A Lil Trainee Prosecutor across the room: "That would have looked pretty tacky anyway..."

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

And it’s all fine until the wedding pics appear with the guys with their usual wide legged sitting stance. Remember my mother having a second look and not quite sure what to say. Unfortunate angle lol. 

Maybe Onwar and some of the guys could recreate these pics for us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Zzevir said:

Your breath taking beauty perfectly match whit your surrounding. And it's makes me remember a late spring day in the lap of nature somewhere in Mother Russa maybe the west side of the Ural, in a little village. And the wind carrying slow balalaika music.  Something like this :

And I must say on the last picture took me five minutes to realize there is a pump well. What is in a very bad position as the fence blocking the proper usage.

wonderful... I suddenly remembered my visit in Moscow.. such a wonderful city and at that time the degrees was -40° brrrrrrrr

• Like 1

Today is a purple day with new skin, new makeup and a new tattoo.

200205_002.jpg.a4744372fe41a138abb30adc576e0384.jpg

200205_003.jpg.90ed1aab9e0025d0a25758c67b29b036.jpg

Skin is the "Natasha" group gift from LAQ, eyeshadow is from Izzie's, lipstick from Alaskamentro (which is having a massive 10L sale on the MP right now), tattoo from JTs.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Maybe Onwar and some of the guys could recreate these pics for us.

Post a link to your Flickr, cause if they are any good they are not going to last on the forums.

• Haha 3