How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

35 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

At one point we had this awesome idea here in the forums of making a group together for photography and exploring photogenic sims. We kind of got stuck after making the group, also in Flickr (and have a bit of activity on there). Maybe a good idea to put some more life in it again! The struggle for new fun and inspiration places is real indeed! ;)

I remember that idea! At least the Flickr gets lots of activity even if the in world group is a bit silent. Like @BelindaNsaid we have plans for Sunday... we should open that up to anyone who is free!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

I remember that idea! At least the Flickr gets lots of activity even if the in world group is a bit silent. Like @BelindaNsaid we have plans for Sunday... we should open that up to anyone who is free!

The most active Flickr-SL group on Flickr and in-world I know is Too Sexy for this Group SL! Moderate group! They are chatting everyday and often adding Flickr links in chat. Plus, they have in-world parties and art exhibits.

PS: This came up in chat in the group: [09:57] We also .. btw :P .. have a new area on the SIM .. main gallery .. called Ed Rhodes Scenic SIMS gallery ... Ed has championed putting up pics and LMs to some of the best SIMs on the grid for taking pictures :)  Check it out if you've not done so already

PPS: I didn't realize how hard it is to look up te gallery if you don't know the group, until I tried... here is the link.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
Added PS
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I'm always searching for a relaxing place an definitively this is the one i like more,

i feel in peace here, think, make a wish and cleaning my inventory in the meanwhile  😊

mai-1.jpg

mai-2.jpg

mai-3.jpg

Your breath taking beauty perfectly match whit your surrounding. And it's makes me remember a late spring day in the lap of nature somewhere in Mother Russa maybe the west side of the Ural, in a little village. And the wind carrying slow balalaika music.  Something like this :

And I must say on the last picture took me five minutes to realize there is a pump well. What is in a very bad position as the fence blocking the proper usage.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

The most active Flickr-SL group on Flickr and in-world I know is Too Sexy for this Group SL! Moderate group! They are chatting everyday and often adding Flickr links in chat. Plus, they have in-world parties and art exhibits.

This is a really good group. I've been to a few of their openings, which are really well attended, and group chat is pretty active too. They seem like really nice people, at least the ones I've met, and the photos tend, I think, to be somewhat better than the SL Flickr average.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

I love Outlander and the sim is very evocative of where I live .

Years ago -- in 2009, in fact -- I did a pic of myself as Flora MacDonald at the old Ayeshire sim, looking over the ocean, and awaiting the return of her Prince . . .

Apparently I did not, then, own any tartan.

1007240000_Waiting-for-Billie-Blank.thumb.png.dbceda213bec89b96103f3f1e04a9574.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

@Scylla Rhiadra

Dont know if anyone over there watches or watched Outlander is so great. Jamie lol swoons, Read all the books before watched it thought it would never live up to the books but it does.

I think it's pretty popular here too? I don't watch many shows, so I haven't seen it . . . except the apparently infamous "spanking" scene, which a friend showed me. 😏

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North,
The birth-place of Valour, the country of Worth;
Wherever I wander, wherever I rove,
The hills of the Highlands for ever I love.

49 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Let me know when you find Bonnie Prince Charlie.

Kilted.thumb.png.edb8e7a2a5d4754ed2a2ad9a090356fb.png

• Like 12
  • Haha 15

1 minute ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Actually here it’s the underwear that’s missing .

'Missing'? You don't wear underwear with a kilt, that spoils the whole thing. 

• Like 1