How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

22 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_018.png

Excellent job on the reflection. Way nice image.

12 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Here is the whole outfit and in color. I am not sure what to think about the dress. It has a plastic bag - look. We can call it artistic.

It should be interesting. You have to know the guys are going to want to pop your bubbles...

3 hours ago, Frank Lomba said:

Failing to acquire a new cloths for a while now, I am afraid I have no new outfit to show off.

Steamy

aaaahhhh... well... that suit will do just fine.

Photo Tip: Keep the big toes as far apart as possible in this type of photo... you know... Golden rule or something.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Thank you ❤️ The pictures are taken here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rayne and PetitChat/189/226/2974 - the beautiful Yorkshire sim.

They have this amazing animated sky, so I just waited out the time when it looked like I wanted it  - so if this is art, it is then art by accident!

And actually no BD involved, all Firestorm this time...

Yorkshire doesn't always look that good. I know. 😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Trying out a lovely skin by Amara Beauty. BOM full body and head skin for Lelutka Evolution heads, here on Nova head and Freya for the body.  I made these freckles on BOM because .. well.. freckles :) Creating for this head has been easy and fun, and as more skins come out I can see myself using it more and more. This was taken on medium resolution on CL- Windlight.  Hair by Doux, flannel shirt by Tres Blah. Eyes, freckles, lipstick and shape by me. What I do when I can't sleep.. make shapes and makeup for my avi :)

1901598443_gorgeousa.bskinbomforforum.thumb.png.d344164fcf15a221a6f2ddf4da27d2cb.png

• Like 31