How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Sara.jpg

This is how I looked yesterday 02-02-2020... fun fact, a palindrome date, reads the same backwards and forwards. Last time was 909 yrs ago on 11-11-1111 🤯

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 30

Indra doesn't get in-world much but came in today to collect her Maitreya update, then warmed it up by the beach bonfire.

200203_005.thumb.jpg.835cc3129b923867c92166be10e9c03d.jpg

Really pleased that this update allows alpha layers; she has some old saris in standard sizes only that she hasn't been able to wear since going mesh; tried them on today and they work perfectly.

• Like 26

Here's Indra again, wearing one of those standard-size-only saris that she couldn't wear until this new update for Lara. 

200203_007.thumb.jpg.ad3bd6d2efa8a71da63d05c08fa4bcdc.jpg

200203_012.thumb.jpg.96f44f8504b07e69524cb9fc7610fc39.jpg

The girl on the left is some random person who turned up whilst I was taking pics at a nice little Indian garden place. They had a nice chat about mesh bodies and shopping.

• Like 30

7 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

... just stunning!

Aww, thank you! ❤️

6 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

You look absolutely gorgeous. ♡ I'm so glad, after all of that sim hopping we did, you were able to find something to wear with that Lelutka head. X3

❤️

And thanks to you too. If I'm gorgeous you're absolutely stunning so between us we're unstoppable! XD Thanks hon! 😊

After all that hopping we did I ended up going back to Deetalez which used to be my fav (body) skin maker before Pepe (v.1 skins only, still not a fan of the v.2) and It Girls. Deetalez does feel a bit washed out and pale but I can't go past their body skin details. Call me crazy but if a body skin doesn't have things like knuckles on the fingers and toes or adequate detail (and back fat! XD) then I won't wear it regardless how pretty the face skin is. Of course Izzie's flaw overlays are a must regardless the body skin.

Speaking of overlays, a good thing with the Nova is the ability to add young or mature overlays to the face to whatever skin you're wearing - with crows feet and frown lines etc. The effect is extremely subtle in FS on high graphics but in BD and up close its very clear (and of course can be blended). The more I'm playing around with the Nova (and BOM) the more I'm learning. I'm still on the fence regarding the switch back to Maitreya, but at least the Flesh skins for Zooby Animesh matches the Deetalez I'm wearing so I'm still twinning with Riley. Yay! 👍

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Pauck said:

Dancing.thumb.png.70db30d00f21d0db847f140ed93dd406.png

Dancing in front of my home after updating, cleaning the inventory and removing holiday stuff. 🥴

I admire those who clean inventory often. I have done a little cleaning up... deleted 4000 landmarks a few days ago. Yesterday, after posting here, I started to delete outfits with... Lolas Tangos appliers! 😧

Yes, that is how bad my inventory are....

• Like 6
  • Sad 1