How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

This looks great. Do system skirts work properly on Maitreya now? There was too much of a gap around the waist when I tried them on v4.1.

The gap is still there (have not compared with 4.1),  so I had to modify my shape and go for a weird pose to make it look decent :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

That's so sweet! Thanks for letting me know :)

Quick fix for that: look in the top-right of the Master HUD for these symbols to resize it:

1211602582_ResizingtheHUD.png.3e9043d6c155910b6397a477e4fbccc6.png

Anytime, figured this was quickest way to tell you! :) 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

For my money, Manoji has developed one of the most distinctive and stylish looks I've seen in SL, It is sophisticated and absolutely beautiful -- and very southern European (but maybe I'm projecting).

I wish I had half as much taste to display.

😘

it's funny that several persons says same words in rl.. and most of the time I buy used dress for few euro 😅

19 hours ago, Zzevir said:

If I always compliment on your look people my start to talk but you are so beautiful. 

thanks, you are both very kind 😍
now the expectations are high so is easy fail with the future posts and i have to pay attention to what i will upload from here on 🙀😂

11 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Snapshot_663_cr.thumb.jpg.e7d925bcfb9eecdb7ce8e83f127d1e1d.jpg

love your last two outfit 😍 
may I ask where did you bought pants and coat?
also the glasses are cool

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

love your last two outfit 😍 
may I ask where did you bought pants and coat?
also the glasses are cool

Thank you very much!
The coat/pant/sweater is a “one-piece” from Belle Époque found at the current FaMeshEd event. All the sweater/pants colours/patterns are included with the single colour coats. 

Glasses are from Deep Static, these are Zoey model A - my def fave supplier of eyewear in SL! HUD with plenty of colour options and scale functions for fitting...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1877197945_Feb41_001(2).thumb.png.e16be5e89761295ead58fbe30883ec4e.png

Nothing staged or fancy, just spent the good part of another day tweaking my avatar yet again and this is where I'm at so far (straight from the viewer just now).

I wanted to get away from Genus so got the Lelutka Nova. Anyway, not only did I change my head yesterday but I changed my skin and body too. On top of all that I figured why not start learning how to use BOM too and I'm actually enjoying it more than I thought I would. A HUGE thanks to @momomoonusagi for educating me on some basics. She's a saint, truly! And since the update I did go back to Maitreya for now but as I drastically slimmed down my shape for it (I still hate those hips) I'm really not sure how long that will last. We shall see I guess. 🤔

Also @Eva Knoller; hope you're feeling better now and welcome back! :) 

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1