How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I had fun picking old things and use BoM.

Jacket, shorts, tattoo, stocking, gloves and makeup. The avatar complexity is too high of course, (a bit over 300 000) but on an empty platform up in the sky, it's alright to take a picture.

badass_004ed1.jpg

I had those shorts too!!!!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, manoji Yachvili said:

take a trip around all the kind of skin that are available inworld is hard... may by finally I've found one that fit better than others to my shape (with the mouth corner up 😂 as suggested by Zzevir) but if someone has some merchant's name to suggest... I'll be grateful.
this one is from deetalez

deetalez.jpg

If I always compliment on your look people my start to talk but you are so beautiful. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

take a trip around all the kind of skin that are available inworld is hard... may by finally I've found one that fit better than others to my shape (with the mouth corner up 😂 as suggested by Zzevir) but if someone has some merchant's name to suggest... I'll be grateful.
this one is from deetalez

deetalez.jpg

38 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

If I always compliment on your look people my start to talk but you are so beautiful. 

For my money, Manoji has developed one of the most distinctive and stylish looks I've seen in SL, It is sophisticated and absolutely beautiful -- and very southern European (but maybe I'm projecting).

I wish I had half as much taste to display.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A busy shopping trip, and a friend advised me to get a Catwa Catya head. We've done the sliders and tried to retain that system Avi look, and it's OK, but I'm not sure yet.

There's plenty of time to fix things up...….The hud is complicated and hard to see properly but so far I'm impressed.

She took me to Burrows, ant took this photograph, but I look a bit hard faced and serious somehow.

Edited by CordeliaDeVere
Double post already Oops! Picture below
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

@Skell Dagger My rl mom is enjoying your Flickr, you have a new fan who don't use SL but she likes seeing who I follow and now she bookmarked your flickr so I think that pretty cool and thought to let you know on here. :) 

That's so sweet! Thanks for letting me know :)

3 hours ago, CordeliaDeVere said:

The hud is [ ... ] hard to see properly

Quick fix for that: look in the top-right of the Master HUD for these symbols to resize it:

1211602582_ResizingtheHUD.png.3e9043d6c155910b6397a477e4fbccc6.png

• Like 6

3 hours ago, CordeliaDeVere said:

A busy shopping trip, and a friend advised me to get a Catwa Catya head. We've done the sliders and tried to retain that system Avi look, and it's OK, but I'm not sure yet.

There's plenty of time to fix things up...….The hud is complicated and hard to see properly but so far I'm impressed.

She took me to Burrows, ant took this photograph, but I look a bit hard faced and serious somehow.

Try more demos. Lelutka has many heads, you can demo the Evolution heads. https://lelutkasl.com/lelutka-evolution-line-erin-and-nova/

Catya is the first of all Bento heads, 4 years old, I think. And even if it's always updated, it still has several HUDs. LeLutka has 1 HUD.

One HUD can be easier to use. Don't buy the first head you try. They are too expensive for that, if you find out later that you aren't happy. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I went swimming and got my skin wet. Drip, drip, drip...  😃 😉
Maitreya body 5.0.1 and Genus Classic face head v1.6  The wet effect for both is achieved from their own HUDs.
ALM (Advanced Lighting Model) must be on to see the wet effect because they are done with materials, not painted on skin.

2020-02-02_wet-skin-effect.thumb.jpg.546549582b6433518ba51660adc616fb.jpg

• Like 36

17 hours ago, Angelina String said:

BoM and the Maitreya update made me get old skeletons out of the closet :D

My very first attempt at designing SL clothing - 2008 vintage system top & skirt:

Snapshot_4345_cr.thumb.jpg.234a165b631766544aa4d984156d461a.jpg

This looks great. Do system skirts work properly on Maitreya now? There was too much of a gap around the waist when I tried them on v4.1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1