How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 1/30/2020 at 4:52 PM, Talligurl said:

Well we run out of outfits all the time, but that is no problem, we just go shopping.

49466513052_9a7a693fc9_o.thumb.jpg.ebeab853870800e1d6bfacbda996be0d.jpg

Speaking of shopping... I love that dress...(and you look amazing in it) 

credit pleeeeaaasssseeee!?

thanks 😘

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 6

16 hours ago, Gluehwuermchen Tornado said:

Shocked in the afternoon ~ bad news 😯

2020-02-01_17-01-14small.png

14 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

On my way to Sicily, to hook up with La Famiglia, and it's deadly for my back

cdc181

4 hours ago, Sofia Gray said:

Ending my evening with a quick stop by Burrow Coffee Co. after a fun night of live music. ❤️🎵

burrowcoffeeco.jpg

Wow...you guys,  the quality of the photography and your avatars is amazing! Love it ~ S

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, SunnySunnyson said:

Oh, but it does matter. Twice I've gotten a warning and banned for 24 hours for posting photos in which my nipples and genitalia were not showing.

Perhaps you should consider 2 things regarding you(r specifics) and posting photographs of your avatar :

1. This forum can be seen without logging in and is open to general public.
  2. Your avatar ( although pretty ) has an appearance to where it' s visually difficult to decide it' s maturity rating : is it a young adult woman or a teenager in it' s final year(s) becoming an adult ?

Absolutely not judging you on those 2 points (never reported anything you posted either ), but bear in mind LL and forum moderation is probably taking no chances at all to keep all connections to (virtual) minors and sexuality to an absolute zero.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 7

New start three days ago and I'm surprised at how good the cheap avatars are. This one (out of the box) is just to kick off, it's "Survivor" from Journee. The lips are not to my liking, but the overall look isn't bad at all. 

I have a shopping trip arranged and so I'll be morphing soon into something else!!! 

SL208.png

• Like 29

2 hours ago, TDD123 said:

Perhaps you should consider 2 things regarding you(r specifics) and posting photographs of your avatar :

1. This forum can be seen without logging in and is open to general public.
  2. Your avatar ( although pretty ) has an appearance to where it' s visually difficult to decide it' s maturity rating : is it a young adult woman or a teenager in it' s final year(s) becoming an adult ?

Absolutely not judging you on those 2 points (never reported anything you posted either ), but bare in mind LL and forum moderation is probably taking no chances at all to keep all connections to (virtual) minors and sexuality to an absolute zero.

Yeah. I get those two points. As for point #2: while I know that's an issue with the way I currently look, the two times I got the warnings were when I was regularly wearing an avi that looked like most of the rest of the posters in here (as in, not younger-looking). 

The other confusing thing was that neither post involved any sexual poses (was dancing in one and lying on a trampoline in a non-sexual pose in the other). Other posters in here often post fairly sexual photos (involving partial nudity and sexual single or couples poses). 

• Like 3

take a trip around all the kind of skin that are available inworld is hard... may by finally I've found one that fit better than others to my shape (with the mouth corner up 😂 as suggested by Zzevir) but if someone has some merchant's name to suggest... I'll be grateful.
this one is from deetalez

deetalez.jpg

• Like 23