How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

raining day
my scottish friend is crying, like the weather, for the leave,
I trying to relax in a perfect sim that seems, better of course because there is no mud and everything is so clean, the country farm where I live.. and there is no possibility to upload properly any kind of texture... no connection, worst than ever and I'm really disappointed by this.
sometimes I want to have a friend that can takes photo for me for showing how I appears 😢

contry-1.jpg

contry-2.jpg

Doesn't matter your sounding you are pretty.  

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Because of the complaints we make way too sexy pics, I went for something cute instead this time.

Err.. OK?

Now you are cudly AND sexy. No instead.

ETA : IM NOT COMPLAINIING!!1!!!

Edited by TDD123
No complaints whatsoever
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Back from the New Babbage pool party at Brunel Hall, time to shower the chlorine and my spray tan off, take a sauna, meditate and go to bed. We had quite a bit of fun and I pushed Mr Pearse into the pool...AFTER he played my song request ofc. Music of the day: Black Swan - BTS.

It is both easy and difficult to decorate in our suite at Angel Manor. Easy because you just look for (or make) the most elegantly styled things to add personal touches, difficult because in a 12 region royal palace estate, very little in the way of luxury hasn't already been provided for us by the family. 

BD146FE4-C1FE-4108-AF55-FA9E4BDB997E.jpeg

• Like 22

I just learned that fellow SL artist, enola em, and the owner of the building where my art  gallery is, has passed away in RL. These are some of her pictures.

In memory

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1
  • Sad 19

4 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Because of the complaints we make way too sexy pics, I went for something cute instead this time.

Just being curious and maybe i shouldn't ask *cringes about himself* but if i press the noses of those teddy bears, do they make a sound? 🥳 

Btw, i love the bra :)

Edited by Conall DeCuir
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Conall DeCuir said:

Just being curious and maybe i shouldn't ask *cringes about himself* but if i press the noses of those teddy bears, do they make a sound? 🥳 

Btw, i love the bra :)

Well, if you touch them, you most likely end up with a black eye or broken finger. 

And no, touching them wont cause the bears to make sound, only the wearer at some point ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 12

11 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

For viewer-only purist, here's an unedited shot straight from BD for a study on shadows. =p I dig how it turned out. However, I'll post a slightly edited shot on my Flickr later today. ((And yes, this is how my avi looked...as soon as I logged in today. n_n ))

BD(6)_004r.jpg

Absolutely stunning pic, Momo. Wow.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2020 at 6:34 PM, Talligurl said:

it really isn't that hard to figure out. How erotic a picture may be within those guidelines really doesn't matter.

Oh, but it does matter. Twice I've gotten a warning and banned for 24 hours for posting photos in which my nipples and genitalia were not showing.

• Like 3