How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I take it that you are talking about mine. You don't seem to think that the tiny sheer piece of cloth makes much of a difference, you are probably right. But that cloth was added specifically to stay within the boundaries, even if just barely. I am not going to argue with you, all it takes is a look at my Flickr page to see I make plenty of pictures that fall outside the forums guidelines. I am just not sure why you want to get all worked up over it. Just have fun tiptoeing on the edge. Post the ones that fall over the line on Flickr.

Yeah, this, mostly.

I do get annoyed about the nipple double standard, because sexism bugs me that way -- but, again, the double standard isn't LL's, it's American culture as a whole that is to blame.

As for nudity -- well, there are other places to post that if you want to. What is permissible is always going to be contextual. What one might wear to a night club is likely to be "inappropriate" as a work attire, for instance.

And there does need to be a line. Personally, I'd be fine with full frontal nudity here, and maybe even, within limits, some tasteful erotica. But there are things (things that often appear on Flickr, in fact) that I would not want to see as I'm scrolling through the thread with my morning coffee in hand. We can argue about where that line should be, but we can probably agree that there do need to be limits.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I take it that you are talking about mine. You don't seem to think that the tiny sheer piece of cloth makes much of a difference, you are probably right. But that cloth was added specifically to stay within the boundaries, even if just barely. I am not going to argue with you, all it takes is a look at my Flickr page to see I make plenty of pictures that fall outside the forums guidelines. I am just not sure why you want to get all worked up over it. Just have fun tiptoeing on the edge. Post the ones that fall over the line on Flickr.

Because i have none such pictures that i could post here. I shun clothes.

• Like 1

Well today deserves a short video because I did indeed take a prisoner, one might say...does she look familiar? 😉

she did work very hard so I gave her lunch break. 

4d0a888c5c95ce9e4ad00a803b401fc8.gif

Edited by Fauve Aeon
  • Like 20

raining day
my scottish friend is crying, like the weather, for the leave,
I trying to relax in a perfect sim that seems, better of course because there is no mud and everything is so clean, the country farm where I live.. and there is no possibility to upload properly any kind of texture... no connection, worst than ever and I'm really disappointed by this.
sometimes I want to have a friend that can takes photo for me for showing how I appears 😢

contry-1.jpg

contry-2.jpg

• Like 30

In SL we all love to see perfectly beautiful avatars, I think. I've lived with Lupus in RL for so long and have the red lupus mask and now rosacea, that when I see even my avatar with flawless skin she looks weird so I made these appliers for the cheeks, nose and forehead... not sure how they would sell or if anyone would want them, but I will put them up on MP anyway.  

1941065642_beautiful.thumb.png.9bb15c14abe41e6cfc00eeb96490f1bd.png

• Like 32

9 minutes ago, Tess Falworth said:

In SL we all love to see perfectly beautiful avatars, I think. I've lived with Lupus in RL for so long and have the red lupus mask and now rosacea, that when I see even my avatar with flawless skin she looks weird so I made these appliers for the cheeks, nose and forehead... not sure how they would sell or if anyone would want them, but I will put them up on MP anyway.  

1941065642_beautiful.thumb.png.9bb15c14abe41e6cfc00eeb96490f1bd.png

will you make BOM or only appliers?looks very interesting

• Like 1

For viewer-only purist, here's an unedited shot straight from BD for a study on shadows. =p I dig how it turned out. However, I'll post a slightly edited shot on my Flickr later today. ((And yes, this is how my avi looked...as soon as I logged in today. n_n ))

BD(6)_004r.jpg

• Like 32

On 1/31/2020 at 5:14 AM, Zzevir said:

Is female lizard boobs and nipples allowed ? Not that it's against me   just asking. 

lol... Depends.

I think it depends on lots of factors. The two big ones, how busy and who the moderators are then whether or not it gets reported. Basically a 'did the moderators see it'. There is also a reputation thing. Look in your profile and you'll see Warning Points and Applied restrictions. I suspect the points get your posts more attention.

There are some vindictive people on the forum. I suspect that is why NiranV gets EVERY (well... lots) image censored. Niran has stepped on a lot of toes, some Linden, with a good number of those toes being in the development community but not limited to them That's nothing against Niran, it's just Niran being Niran and his avatar does have big feet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1