Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Zzevir said:

I think your first picture is quite sexy. And I think you look sad becouse your eyes and mouth is creating two parallel lines somthing like this 😑

you're right @Zzevir ... I tried to turn up the corners of the mouth but  comes out only a grimace 😱

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Love love this post... and the hair, OMG! Can you provide me credits please?

Follow the white rabbit 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, manoji Yachvili said:

you're right @Zzevir ... I tried to turn up the corners of the mouth but  comes out only a grimace 😱

Mybe try and turn the eyes outer corners a bit up 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still looking the same but i do love my pickaxe.

Removed: Due to LL's stupid guidelines.

Edited by NiranV Dean
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

Still looking the same but i do love my pickaxe.

Snapshot_083.png

Is female lizard boobs and nipples allowed ? Not that it's against me   just asking. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

Is female lizard boobs and nipples allowed ? Not that it's against me   just asking. 

Not if you live in america.

Well seems like i'm getting my posts removed left and right for "nudity". Just wow.

Meanwhile people post naked bodies here, seethrough clothing, erotic and sexually stimulating pictures. I think i need a break from these Forums.

Edited by NiranV Dean
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NiranV Dean said:

erotic and sexually stimulating pictures

Where ? Here ? Who ?

TELL ME ALREADY !!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Where ? Here ? Who ?

TELL ME ALREADY !!

Just look at the last 3 posts above you. There are 2 that could fall into this description. Lets not forget about the ones a few above, a SM one with freely visible naked boobs, a see-through clothing one, a half naked one topless...

Edited by NiranV Dean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

Just look at the last 3 posts above you. There are 2 that could fall into this description. Lets not forget about the ones a few above, a SM one with freely visible naked boobs, a see-through clothing one, a half naked one topless...

Oh, you can pose completely topless here if you want . . . if you're a man.

What gets removed may depend upon how closely the mods are monitoring the threads -- or whether or not something has been ARed.

But while there is an inconsistency, to some degree, in the enforcement of the guidelines, the rules themselves are relatively clear: no nipples (if you are a woman), no genitals, and (as I've discovered) no bare bums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before the Lights Went Out

Ma chère tante,

La semaine dernière a été très chargée. Maintenant que Harriet et moi nous sommes installés dans notre hôtel et avons rendu visite à tous ceux que nous devons visiter, nous pouvons commencer à profiter de la ville correctement. Nous avons, bien sûr, visité le Louvre et Notre-Dame de Paris, mais nous avons résisté aux offres de nombreux Britanniques expatriés ici de nous emmener visiter la ville: nous préférerions de beaucoup le voir par nous-mêmes. Nous avons vu le joli marché très animé des Halles et les expositions du Grand Palais. Et nous avons traversé la rivière jusqu'au quartier universitaire: c'est très intéressant là-bas! C'est presque un Paris complètement différent de celui des Champs-Élysées.

You see that I continue to practice my French, as I promised that I would! Sadly, I do not yet have quite the facility in the spoken language as I do in the written, and too often, I must confess to my shame, I have allowed the French here to respond to my fumbling attempts in their language with their own, much better English. Still, at least I am speaking to Parisians, and have not, as was the case during our last visit, remained cocooned and insulated within the little British colony here. I do feel a measure of satisfaction that I am seeing something, at least, of the real people here.

The attitude of the French towards the English is so very odd. They are not unaffectionate, and certainly not hostile, but it is plain that they harbour some resentment against us, and most particularly derogate our stance of benign neutrality in the affairs of state on the continent. Everyone here seems very confident that a war with Germany is coming soon, and they believe that Great Britain's place is by the Frenchman's side, and its interests best served by alignment with the Entente.

This talk of war is everywhere, and it makes me, I must tell you, profoundly uneasy. They know not when it will come, or how it will happen, but the French seem all too ready to welcome what will surely be a terrible conflict merely for the opportunity of revenge that it will afford. I look around this beautiful city, and at its happy, bustling citizenry, and I cannot but feel a strange sadness that all may inevitably be, if not extinguished, at least forever marred by the war that they all seem so anxious to begin. And indeed, one can still see, in a few places, the scars inflicted upon the fabric of the city by the Commune and the siege.

This morning, I arose very early, before Harriet was awake, and took a stroll by myself down to the Seine. There were few people on the streets, and my meditations were disturbed only by a handful of shopkeepers and porters, preparing for the day's business. It is a grey day, and cold -- and foolishly, I forgot my gloves! Ordinarily, the greyness would not bother me here: Paris can often seem very colourful indeed, but I associate it most in my mind with the muted and soft colours of stonework. Today however, for reasons I can only attribute to my thinking upon this talk of war, it seemed to me depressing and melancholy. I very much seem to feel that we are speeding towards the end of something -- an extinguishing, perhaps, of the colours of this life, of the gaiety, of the quiet, confident elegance. What will follow?

I am being, you must think, too dramatic! I am sure that you are right. All is still beautiful and peaceful and cheery here. I promise you I will make a greater effort not to depress you in my next!

This afternoon Harriet and I have promised ourselves a visit to Montmartre, to see how work progresses upon the Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur, and take in the atmosphere of Bohemian art and pleasure there! Fear not: we shall be most careful!

Until my next, then, with love and affection,

Cecily

993446339_BeforetheLightsWentOut.thumb.png.4e90e329c592d81eed477c00216b1ee6.png

(As many of you will recognize, this is a retake of a picture posted here a while ago. I didn't like how "busy" the previous one was, and I wanted to try it again using Black Dragon this time. Also, there's text this time.)

  • Like 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh, you can pose completely topless here if you want . . . if you're a man.

What gets removed may depend upon how closely the mods are monitoring the threads -- or whether or not something has been ARed.

But while there is an inconsistency, to some degree, in the enforcement of the guidelines, the rules themselves are relatively clear: no nipples (if you are a woman), no genitals, and (as I've discovered) no bare bums.

This whole "no nipple" thing makes no sense, you can literally be completely naked and just stick a tiny itsy little tape over nipples and boom you're good to go. It's not the nipples, its the goddamn boobs. Also there have been bare bums here literally up there.

Edited by NiranV Dean
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NiranV Dean said:

This whole "no nipple" thing makes no sense, you can literally be completely naked and just stick a tiny itsy little tape over nipples and boom you're good to go.

Um, yup. You're literally right. And, again, there's that double-standard, sexist thing.

In fairness to LL and the mods, it has to be said that this is an American thing; the standards here reflect pretty closely (and I'm sure pretty deliberately) those that are applied in most mainstream American media. This board is publicly accessible, and LL wants to conform to those standards. (Whether that makes sense or not is a different issue.)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Um, yup. You're literally right. And, again, there's that double-standard, sexist thing.

In fairness to LL and the mods, it has to be said that this is an American thing; the standards here reflect pretty closely (and I'm sure pretty deliberately) those that are applied in most mainstream American media. This board is publicly accessible, and LL wants to conform to those standards. (Whether that makes sense or not is a different issue.)

 

We should take america and move it somewhere else. *insert patrick meme here*

Problem solved, no more stupid american mainstream media rules.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...