Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

I started to do a set of photos that would have been setup and with a fancy backdrop and everything but someone IM'd me and I ended up chatting all evening so I just took some pics in my boudoir.

49412994786_5882147aab_h.jpg

49412995466_f585ee9a8b_b.jpg

• Like 28

Decided to finally practice on the Black Dragon pose editor. =w= So, all of our poses were the results of my first round of practice. n.n

((To be fair, the actual sitting pose that my avi's in is form Diversion (Low Key Pose Set); but the arms and head tilt were edited. >< As for the babies, some of their sitting pose was edited from their normal sit animation. :3 ))

1.20.20 | For the love...

• Like 28

50 minutes ago, momomoonusagi said:

Decided to finally practice on the Black Dragon pose editor. =w= So, all of our poses were the results of my first round of practice. n.n

((To be fair, the actual sitting pose that my avi's in is form Diversion (Low Key Pose Set); but the arms and head tilt were edited. >< As for the babies, some of their sitting pose was edited from their normal sit animation. :3 ))

1.20.20 | For the love...

I use the Animare hud in SL a lot for the same thing. One of the best gadgets I ever bought.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

I use the Animare hud in SL a lot for the same thing. One of the best gadgets I ever bought.

I'm def gonna give that a looking at--thank you! x3 Cause I absolutely hate working in Black Dragon for taking photos. ._.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

I'm def gonna give that a looking at--thank you! x3 Cause I absolutely hate working in Black Dragon for taking photos. ._.

Using AnyPose myself, same sort of system as Animare. The big plus Black Dragon has over these two is that it supports Bento posing, which AnyPose and Animare both do not. So for example doing hand posing you would need an external HUD. But if that's not an issue, they are really convenient to use. Not sure why AnyPose is so much more expensive than Animare really, they seem to do the same tricks :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So recently there were some pictures of inappropriate clothing, so here is my contribution.

Untitled

• Like 19
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Using AnyPose myself, same sort of system as Animare. The big plus Black Dragon has over these two is that it supports Bento posing, which AnyPose and Animare both do not. So for example doing hand posing you would need an external HUD. But if that's not an issue, they are really convenient to use. Not sure why AnyPose is so much more expensive than Animare really, they seem to do the same tricks :)

Another big plus to add to this is that Black Dragon can also move the avatar center aka the entire avatar, which is super helpful to fine tune sitting and leaning poses, especially when taking shots at places where you do not have rez rights for a pose stand. I don't think either AnyPose or Animare can do that, right? I have both HUDS and have not seen that as an option.

Edited by Eva Knoller
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

AnyPose can only do that when you are allowed to rez a pose stand yeah. What I usually do is activating a pose on the spot want, live edit that one, and use hover height if I need to go up or down a bit. But that's far from perfect of course.

• Like 3

I wasn't totally thrilled with this edit but I decided to share it here anyway.  Strolling around the SSOC Sim (Rieri Town in Tokyo) early this morning. 🥰

SSOCStroll.jpg

Edited by Sofia Gray
Fixed/Added full Sim name...
  • Like 27

6 minutes ago, Sofia Gray said:

I wasn't totally thrilled with this edit but I decided to share it here anyway.  Strolling around the SSOC Sim (Rieri Town in Tokyo) early this morning. 🥰

SSOCStroll.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I looks great to me. :) 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Catrie said:

Day19

@Catrie Love this photo! Composition is great. BTW- love the movie posters and those shoes!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Most definitely the cutest look I've had till now. I've had rugged, handsome and masculine with a whiff of cuteness, but this one is just full on cuteness in a butter-wouldn't-melt kind of way.

Clef De Peau Allan

• Like 29

On 1/19/2020 at 9:54 AM, Nalates Urriah said:

What I do know is the Lindens are not 100% consistent. So, what is now ok may not be in the next hour.

Yeah, this I'm afraid. And it's not just in the picture threads, either.

It may have something to do with whether a pic actually gets ARed or not. It might be that a mod is skimming, and one pic captures their eye, while another doesn't? Or it may depend upon who the mod is.

I wouldn't mind the inconsistency quite so much were it not that there is the potential of a ban, here or in-world, associated with it.

That said, I've had pics removed here, but the only warnings/bans I've received were for posts elsewhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3