How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

I really, REALLY wanted BOM for my face. =w= So I just decided to change everything. x3

Whatcha guys think? I'm a little back and forth on the ears. O:

Mura_021_025 (2)2RR.jpg

I see something else every time I look at this photo - a lot of detail. The ears are divine - but all the piercings must have hurt ;) I like best of all the eye make up. And your shadow is sneaking up behind you like a monster . Such detail. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/17/2020 at 9:34 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Bulges actually are allowed and have been posted before.  The rule is that genitalia and female nipples must be covered or obscured.

Two different times, I was given a formal warning and banned from visiting the SL forum (but not from SL) for 24 hours for posting photos to this forum in which my nipples were covered (wearing nipple shields) and my genitalia wasn't showing (was wearing a thong and, one time, photographed from the back...so, no nipple issue). So, seems that we have to consider "community standards" as something broader than simply no nipples or genitalia showing. 

Edited by SunnySunnyson
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, SunnySunnyson said:

I have been twice banned for 24 hours for posting photos to this forum in which my nipples were covered (wearing nipple shields) and my genitalia wasn't showing (was wearing a thong). So, seems that we still have to consider "community standards" as something at least a bit broader than simply no nipples or genitalia showing. 

Interesting -- I wonder if we have a new, more conservative mod, or if someone complained that our thread was wandering a bit too close to "adult" pictures. 

Going back through the last dozen or so pages, I only see one male bulge and none of the super skimpy lingerie pictures that I remember seeing in the past.  We used to get a picture of a guy in a speedo or thong at least every few days and my memory thinks that there used to be more of the skimpy, barely covering, lingerie pics that what I now see.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

@LittleMe Jewell jeez I missed that how come?

Don't put a lot of stock in my comments.  I don't participate here as much as long ago, but I do still peruse the thread a few times a day.  My observations regarding the last dozen or so pages may just be a fluke or may be my memory getting flaky, which does happen at times. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I have the worst time wearing appropriate outfits for what I'm doing.  Flannel on the sailboat.  Riiiiiight, Ajay...

Bored Now_006.png

There are lots of areas of the US and Mexico that I've been to where flannel would be appropriate for an evening sail during certain months of the year.

• Like 6