How does your avatar look today ?

49402419286_547c747ee3_o.thumb.jpg.35b94601dbafb9532d25506644c186fa.jpg

49402587261_f1fe56448a_o.thumb.jpg.4b169039317a0dd9d0028a381bb0cf5d.jpg

Snapshot_002_008.thumb.jpg.cb56ee6c11a027c104b4b4d95cca7fa1.jpg

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 30

3 hours ago, TDD123 said:

49402587261_f1fe56448a_o.thumb.jpg.4b169039317a0dd9d0028a381bb0cf5d.jpg

You live far from the earth, and far into the future, but this is lovely - a cosy scene, a book (not a e-reader) and lovely cats playing in the background. Home sweet home 🙃🐱

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

I really, REALLY wanted BOM for my face. =w= So I just decided to change everything. x3

Whatcha guys think? I'm a little back and forth on the ears. O:

Mura_021_025 (2)2RR.jpg

I see something else every time I look at this photo - a lot of detail. The ears are divine - but all the piercings must have hurt ;) I like best of all the eye make up. And your shadow is sneaking up behind you like a monster . Such detail. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Home sweet home 🙃🐱

All contained in here .. ;)

Snapshot_002_011.thumb.jpg.ab7e5d7b9ee415e6fd567ffbca7972f5.jpg

• Like 19

On 1/17/2020 at 9:34 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Bulges actually are allowed and have been posted before.  The rule is that genitalia and female nipples must be covered or obscured.

Two different times, I was given a formal warning and banned from visiting the SL forum (but not from SL) for 24 hours for posting photos to this forum in which my nipples were covered (wearing nipple shields) and my genitalia wasn't showing (was wearing a thong and, one time, photographed from the back...so, no nipple issue). So, seems that we have to consider "community standards" as something broader than simply no nipples or genitalia showing. 

Edited by SunnySunnyson
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

Me at home, taking a breather from upgrading outfits. A busy weekend so about to go until Monday!!!

SL132.png

SL137.png

SL145.png

• Like 26

3 hours ago, SunnySunnyson said:

I have been twice banned for 24 hours for posting photos to this forum in which my nipples were covered (wearing nipple shields) and my genitalia wasn't showing (was wearing a thong). So, seems that we still have to consider "community standards" as something at least a bit broader than simply no nipples or genitalia showing. 

Interesting -- I wonder if we have a new, more conservative mod, or if someone complained that our thread was wandering a bit too close to "adult" pictures. 

Going back through the last dozen or so pages, I only see one male bulge and none of the super skimpy lingerie pictures that I remember seeing in the past.  We used to get a picture of a guy in a speedo or thong at least every few days and my memory thinks that there used to be more of the skimpy, barely covering, lingerie pics that what I now see.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I have the worst time wearing appropriate outfits for what I'm doing.  Flannel on the sailboat.  Riiiiiight, Ajay...

Bored Now_006.png

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

@LittleMe Jewell jeez I missed that how come?

Don't put a lot of stock in my comments.  I don't participate here as much as long ago, but I do still peruse the thread a few times a day.  My observations regarding the last dozen or so pages may just be a fluke or may be my memory getting flaky, which does happen at times. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I have the worst time wearing appropriate outfits for what I'm doing.  Flannel on the sailboat.  Riiiiiight, Ajay...

Bored Now_006.png

Same...

EE92E4DD-F431-47D9-BE61-6A24EC92D82B.thumb.jpeg.b30d77cddc57c1ad54b42058887b91cd.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 20

50 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Bored Now_006.png

There are lots of areas of the US and Mexico that I've been to where flannel would be appropriate for an evening sail during certain months of the year.

• Like 6

Close up of the photo I did today. Can't show the rest because the actual photo is not safe for the forums, but here goes~

20200118_132916.jpg

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Talking about appropriate outfits...

Bowling on high heels, what was I thinking!?

Snapshot_024.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Talking about appropriate outfits...

Bowling on high heels, what was I thinking!?

Snapshot_024.png

Hehehe!!!  Well, as long as you had fun :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are lots of areas of the US and Mexico that I've been to where flannel would be appropriate for an evening sail during certain months of the year.

Well, fair enough :)  I'm in Florida, though -- the thought didn't even occur to me!

• Like 1