How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

58 minutes ago, manoji Yachvili said:

@Cristiano Midnight if you have in rl half of the humor you show here you are a wonderful guy 😝

Thank you, that is very nice of you to say. I try to not take my RL or my SL too seriously and always try to find the humor in things. I love how weird and silly SL can be at times.

• Like 3

@manoji Yachvili I quite like Nanika (lots of good stuff for almost free on the MP), Amitie and Foxcity and all of the above mentioned...

...but most of all I like to play with myself in Black Dragon :P

Snapshot_115.thumb.jpg.42eeaef6e3483a8235d07d9e4f93aa56.jpg

Oh, and Chrysanthemum (spelling) have two cool multipose HUDs at the current eBento event - where you have multiple positions for left/right arm &hand,  head and stand etc which you choose and combine via the HUD.

Edited by Angelina String
Remembered some stuff I saw earlier today...
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

53 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

@manoji Yachvili I quite like Nanika (lots of good stuff for almost free on the MP), Amitie and Foxcity and all of the above mentioned...

...but most of all I like to play with myself in Black Dragon :P

Snapshot_115.thumb.jpg.42eeaef6e3483a8235d07d9e4f93aa56.jpg

Oh, and Chrysanthemum (spelling) have two cool multipose HUDs at the current eBento event - where you have multiple positions for left/right arm &hand,  head and stand etc which you choose and combine via the HUD.

So... was that an intentional double entendre? I hare it when those slip past me and everyone else in the world catches it.

And... eeewwwww. Cute picture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zzevir said:

Blaa bla, blabla bla...

blaeh.thumb.jpg.b3f33bd53cfb1ee163d3c92f885f0ede.jpg

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

So... was that an intentional double entendre? I hare it when those slip past me and everyone else in the world catches it.

And... eeewwwww. Cute picture.

Yes - of course :P

And... awww, thank you!! ;)  

17 minutes ago, EllieNewell said:

These are Jess.

And I'm wearing Zoey :)

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

@Marigold Devin I did promise you this picture with the cat sofa ;) and hope you did come back to see the picture I promised you. :) I include two shots; one so you can see cat sofa easier and other of actual close up of the outfit.

kitty sofa - close up_001.png

kitty sofa_001.png

I rarely log in nowadays - not got the resources - but I logged in just now to take a photo of a very old and decrepit looking cat sofa compared to your modern and very beautiful one. My avatar also is wearing old pyjama bottoms (which I still love and have some similar in real life). Ich bin retro ;)  

cat 1.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

I rarely log in nowadays - not got the resources - but I logged in just now to take a photo of a very old and decrepit looking cat sofa compared to your modern and very beautiful one. My avatar also is wearing old pyjama bottoms (which I still love and have some similar in real life). Ich bin retro ;)  

cat 1.jpg

I have blue pair of pyjama bottoms just like your pixel ones but they so comfy and nothing beats pjs for real life comfort; imo!  Love your picture too :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1