Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^ Β 

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Snapshot_149.thumb.png.a3a14856d4f79a42d6447fdc0661b95c.png

Β Β  Neph was jealous of my car, so I got her a motorbike! With a sidecar, so that she can bring a friend. Two, with the extra seat on the bike itself. And a trench coat, to keep her warm whilst out and about!

  • Like 25
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Snapshot_149.thumb.png.a3a14856d4f79a42d6447fdc0661b95c.png

Β Β  Neph was jealous of my car, so I got her a motorbike! With a sidecar, so that she can bring a friend. Two, with the extra seat on the bike itself. And a trench coat, to keep her warm whilst out and about!

Very Indiana Jones......🀨

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BelindaN said:

Very Indiana Jones......🀨

Β Β  Ve have zhe ark of zhe kovenant, ja.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BelindaN said:

You don't have The Grail?????

Β Β  It was in the sidecar and we hit the curb a little too fast, so it flew out and hit a banline, and is now lost in the warp.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Β Β  It was in the sidecar and we hit the curb a little too fast, so it flew out and hit a banline, and is now lost in the warp.

"We"??? No wonder you hit the curb if you were both steering.....9_9

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

"We"??? No wonder you hit the curb if you were both steering.....9_9

Β Β  It doesn't drive as regular SL vehicles, it's pretty difficult - but really fun!

Β Β  Instead of the vehicle going forwards when you press W or arrow-up, doing so increases your throttle, and then it just drives at that speed until you pull the throttle back. Same with the steering, pressing A or D, or an arrow key, turns the steering bar and the vehicle will keep turning until you straighten it back out. My one complaint is that it really doesn't handle curbs very well, especially if you end up on the grass off the walkway and want to get back on the road .. I suppose 'don't drive off the road' will have to be my new driving mantra!

Link to post
Share on other sites

So,Β  I saw this outfit an an event a few months ago, and couldn't get it out of my head. So, I finally broke down to get it. After taking the full pic, I took a quick pic of the face, to show @Styxes how her newest lipstick looked and ended loving that too. sooo.... I posted both. lol

Day 16Day 16

Β 

  • Like 25
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Catrie said:

So,Β  I saw this outfit an an event a few months ago, and couldn't get it out of my head. So, I finally broke down to get it. After taking the full pic, I took a quick pic of the face, to show @Styxes how her newest lipstick looked and ended loving that too. sooo.... I posted both. lol

Day 16Day 16

Β 

Outfit credit pleeeeease????

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just a quick snippet of a new outfit. Took it to show that there are still items being released with "coverage" LOL.Β  Hope the midrift skin isn't too racy for the OP.Β 

Β 

Β 

Nice outfit.Β  Can we get credits on it?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing with the new lelutka evolution head - Nova - I was so happy to discover that Tres Beau made a skin for it, since the matching applier is my favorite body applier! It still feels like "me" even if it doesn't look like the Genus version of me :)

Β 

20191209_034.png

  • Like 24
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...