How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Snapshot_149.thumb.png.a3a14856d4f79a42d6447fdc0661b95c.png

Neph was jealous of my car, so I got her a motorbike! With a sidecar, so that she can bring a friend. Two, with the extra seat on the bike itself. And a trench coat, to keep her warm whilst out and about!

• Like 25

19 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Snapshot_149.thumb.png.a3a14856d4f79a42d6447fdc0661b95c.png

Neph was jealous of my car, so I got her a motorbike! With a sidecar, so that she can bring a friend. Two, with the extra seat on the bike itself. And a trench coat, to keep her warm whilst out and about!

Very Indiana Jones......🤨

• Haha 2

Just now, BelindaN said:

You don't have The Grail?????

It was in the sidecar and we hit the curb a little too fast, so it flew out and hit a banline, and is now lost in the warp.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

"We"??? No wonder you hit the curb if you were both steering.....9_9

It doesn't drive as regular SL vehicles, it's pretty difficult - but really fun!

Instead of the vehicle going forwards when you press W or arrow-up, doing so increases your throttle, and then it just drives at that speed until you pull the throttle back. Same with the steering, pressing A or D, or an arrow key, turns the steering bar and the vehicle will keep turning until you straighten it back out. My one complaint is that it really doesn't handle curbs very well, especially if you end up on the grass off the walkway and want to get back on the road .. I suppose 'don't drive off the road' will have to be my new driving mantra!

So,  I saw this outfit an an event a few months ago, and couldn't get it out of my head. So, I finally broke down to get it. After taking the full pic, I took a quick pic of the face, to show @Styxes how her newest lipstick looked and ended loving that too. sooo.... I posted both. lol

Day 16Day 16

• Like 25

38 minutes ago, Catrie said:

So,  I saw this outfit an an event a few months ago, and couldn't get it out of my head. So, I finally broke down to get it. After taking the full pic, I took a quick pic of the face, to show @Styxes how her newest lipstick looked and ended loving that too. sooo.... I posted both. lol

Day 16Day 16

Outfit credit pleeeeease????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Playing with the new lelutka evolution head - Nova - I was so happy to discover that Tres Beau made a skin for it, since the matching applier is my favorite body applier! It still feels like "me" even if it doesn't look like the Genus version of me :)

20191209_034.png

• Like 24