Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

4 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

In my CatHouse, contemplating my life choices.

Also, grateful SL cats don't require litter boxes...

Ajay and Merlin.Adult_001.png

That brings back such fond memories of my earliest days in Second Life, where I found a massive cat sofa on a small balcony in Missing Beckett. I do love the texture of your long cardigan too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2020 at 5:42 AM, Catrie said:

I wanted to do something a little dreamy today. 

Day 13

A very dreamy and wonderful post! Had to repost it 🙂

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Snapshot_137.thumb.png.aaab0b7936cb87d881657645afe8e44d.png

Setting up for a shoot ...

• Like 27

4 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

That brings back such fond memories of my earliest days in Second Life, where I found a massive cat sofa on a small balcony in Missing Beckett. I do love the texture of your long cardigan too. 

Thank you! The cardigan is from Aphorism :)  the cat is, sadly, a pet and not furniture 🤣

• Like 3

The challenge was to see if I could make a human avatar while keeping the same aesthetic I have on my usual furry one. 

That, and to prove somebody whose name I don't remember wrong about furries using furry avatars because they can't afford/style human ones.

human_001s.jpg.b5926bfd33660bc5dc078a0c30a1077c.jpg

human_002s.jpg.b30a303434fcb9cefe905de678a3366a.jpg

Now I just need to find somewhere to actually use this avatar so all that  effort wasn't wasted.

• Like 27

33 minutes ago, Cinos Field said:

The challenge was to see if I could make a human avatar while keeping the same aesthetic I have on my usual furry one. 

That, and to prove somebody whose name I don't remember wrong about furries using furry avatars because they can't afford/style human ones.

human_002s.jpg.b30a303434fcb9cefe905de678a3366a.jpg

Now I just need to find somewhere to actually use this avatar so all that  effort wasn't wasted.

They were just being stupid... or trolling.

Places... you found this thread... one down...

Thanks for posting here.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Slightly off topic but you can buy a cat sofa, okay don't have a lot of sitting animations but it still super cute and it comes with a small cat; sold by Half Deer.

Edit: I post picture with Seren lounging on it tomorrow so you can see what mine looks like, lol. :) 

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Cinos Field said:

What a silly thing for someone to say.  A good furry avatar is just as difficult to put together as a human one.  

Your human is great.

• Like 4

I am still planning to do that picture of me on cat sofa but right now this how I look! :D 

let's glow_001.png

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

74EC319D-FBCB-4762-B757-48ED1E646AD2.thumb.jpeg.b1ac2085895f06edd1cfa94b92c88430.jpeg

*looks at the picture*

*looks at her empty wine glass, and half empty bottle of wine*

*looks back at the picture*

*puts the cork back in the wine and goes to bed*

• Haha 9