Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

This is nothing very special: it's a close up of another shot I've been working on (which I won't be able to post here, because rules). There have been some really lovely closeups posted here recently, so I thought I'd jump on to the bandwagon!

15990509_HeadShot.thumb.png.096708402820118ac47b372013c2ae6e.png

 

  • Like 32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

(which I won't be able to post here, because rules).

   ... Runs off to Flickr.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Orwar said:

   ... Runs off to Flickr.

lol

Not yet! It needs a LOT of work. This was just a quick grab.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

b9d3a9fdcb0ed189a4f1f5b462f7c280.png

New year? New Kimono. Fancy this time :) a Hikizuri. Worn in a very non-traditional styling, as my usual.

b6162e606de9f701abb77d830ee5a6d1.png

  • Like 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, as an experiment, I'm going to try to do a series of pics / digital images around the subject of life drawing. It'll be a combination of "photographs," and digital "drawings." Some of them, including this one below, I won't be able to post in full on the forums, but here's a teaser.

Life-Drawing-Teaser-Blank.thumb.png.753182a2870d9f59929aab2118d80267.png

The full, slightly NSFW image, is on my Flickr page here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKtwPSA

  • Like 32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1.4.20 | To a new year!

I'm a little late to say welcome to the new year in SL, but I do hope everyone had a great New years day and all that. n.n;

Edited by momomoonusagi
  • Like 27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And so this thread comes to an end. Scylla was seen naked. There is nothing to show in this thread anymore and the last secret of the universe has been unveiled, although a bit too saggy to my taste .

 

Goodnight. Last one left turns out the light.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I have been looking for some good brown eyes for a looong time(seems its hard to find... or maybe i'm just picky😃), finally found these ones(euphoric), and i love how they make my face look!

brown eyes4.jpg

  • Like 30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

not caring at all that the theater is abandoned...  or that the only music is in my head...

370728191_20200104dancingatLutzCityatTemplemoreCity_005cropped.thumb.jpg.9346d66bbdaa7489383a8b9a328c9d26.jpg

 

1967564833_20200104dancingatLutzCityatTemplemoreCity_007cropped.thumb.jpg.9ca5f87245a8a419c9eb255fc4822bbd.jpg

 

Edited by moirakathleen
  • Like 28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleaning up my scattered prims and adjusting a few things before we have SL guests today. We are one stop on a ‘venue hop’ style party. Having company makes me look around with fresh eyes. Also, the ‘larger than life’ SL thing. I’m wearing a ‘realistic human height‘ shape (170cm), I haven’t changed into the one I usually wear for events here at the palace yet. 👸🏼🤴🏼a3189416fa140d8e3ae5c5d155b3226a.jpg

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TDD123 said:

And so this thread comes to an end. Scylla was seen naked. There is nothing to show in this thread anymore and the last secret of the universe has been unveiled, although a bit too saggy to my taste .

Well, you know the old Italian saying:

"See nipples Naples and die."

  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, you know the old Italian saying:

"See nipples Naples and die."

276590476_Naplesnippled.png.79b37e41b0f25c173b3a4b6c0cbf03ad.png

 

Right now the tourist office of Napels Naples is planning legal procedures against you.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Cleaning up my scattered prims and adjusting a few things before we have SL guests today. We are one stop on a ‘venue hop’ style party. Having company makes me look around with fresh eyes. Also, the ‘larger than life’ SL thing. I’m wearing a ‘realistic human height‘ shape (170cm), I haven’t changed into the one I usually wear for events here at the palace yet. 👸🏼🤴🏼a3189416fa140d8e3ae5c5d155b3226a.jpg

Does le Roi Soleil know that you're squatting in his digs?

You have a lovely avi, and such cool clothing!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

276590476_Naplesnippled.png.79b37e41b0f25c173b3a4b6c0cbf03ad.png

 

Right now the tourist office of Napels Naples is planning legal procedures against you.

Are you dissing my boobs?

No more milkshake for YOU.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...