Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

This is nothing very special: it's a close up of another shot I've been working on (which I won't be able to post here, because rules). There have been some really lovely closeups posted here recently, so I thought I'd jump on to the bandwagon!

15990509_HeadShot.thumb.png.096708402820118ac47b372013c2ae6e.png

• Like 32

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

(which I won't be able to post here, because rules).

... Runs off to Flickr.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Orwar said:

... Runs off to Flickr.

lol

Not yet! It needs a LOT of work. This was just a quick grab.

• Sad 1

b9d3a9fdcb0ed189a4f1f5b462f7c280.png

New year? New Kimono. Fancy this time :) a Hikizuri. Worn in a very non-traditional styling, as my usual.

b6162e606de9f701abb77d830ee5a6d1.png

• Like 25

So, as an experiment, I'm going to try to do a series of pics / digital images around the subject of life drawing. It'll be a combination of "photographs," and digital "drawings." Some of them, including this one below, I won't be able to post in full on the forums, but here's a teaser.

Life-Drawing-Teaser-Blank.thumb.png.753182a2870d9f59929aab2118d80267.png

The full, slightly NSFW image, is on my Flickr page here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKtwPSA

• Like 32

Posted (edited)

1.4.20 | To a new year!

I'm a little late to say welcome to the new year in SL, but I do hope everyone had a great New years day and all that. n.n;

Edited by momomoonusagi
  • Like 27

And so this thread comes to an end. Scylla was seen naked. There is nothing to show in this thread anymore and the last secret of the universe has been unveiled, although a bit too saggy to my taste .

Goodnight. Last one left turns out the light.

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

I have been looking for some good brown eyes for a looong time(seems its hard to find... or maybe i'm just picky😃), finally found these ones(euphoric), and i love how they make my face look!

brown eyes4.jpg

• Like 30

Posted (edited)

not caring at all that the theater is abandoned...  or that the only music is in my head...

370728191_20200104dancingatLutzCityatTemplemoreCity_005cropped.thumb.jpg.9346d66bbdaa7489383a8b9a328c9d26.jpg

1967564833_20200104dancingatLutzCityatTemplemoreCity_007cropped.thumb.jpg.9ca5f87245a8a419c9eb255fc4822bbd.jpg

Edited by moirakathleen
  • Like 28

Cleaning up my scattered prims and adjusting a few things before we have SL guests today. We are one stop on a ‘venue hop’ style party. Having company makes me look around with fresh eyes. Also, the ‘larger than life’ SL thing. I’m wearing a ‘realistic human height‘ shape (170cm), I haven’t changed into the one I usually wear for events here at the palace yet. 👸🏼🤴🏼a3189416fa140d8e3ae5c5d155b3226a.jpg

• Like 16

5 hours ago, TDD123 said:

And so this thread comes to an end. Scylla was seen naked. There is nothing to show in this thread anymore and the last secret of the universe has been unveiled, although a bit too saggy to my taste .

Well, you know the old Italian saying:

"See nipples Naples and die."

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, you know the old Italian saying:

"See nipples Naples and die."

276590476_Naplesnippled.png.79b37e41b0f25c173b3a4b6c0cbf03ad.png

Right now the tourist office of Napels Naples is planning legal procedures against you.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Cleaning up my scattered prims and adjusting a few things before we have SL guests today. We are one stop on a ‘venue hop’ style party. Having company makes me look around with fresh eyes. Also, the ‘larger than life’ SL thing. I’m wearing a ‘realistic human height‘ shape (170cm), I haven’t changed into the one I usually wear for events here at the palace yet. 👸🏼🤴🏼a3189416fa140d8e3ae5c5d155b3226a.jpg

Does le Roi Soleil know that you're squatting in his digs?

You have a lovely avi, and such cool clothing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

276590476_Naplesnippled.png.79b37e41b0f25c173b3a4b6c0cbf03ad.png

Right now the tourist office of Napels Naples is planning legal procedures against you.

Are you dissing my boobs?

No more milkshake for YOU.

• Haha 2