Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

17 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

You better learn to handle my gun first like Soldier' before I call you that.¬† ūüėč

The gun isn't my most dangerous weapon, TDD.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

‚ÄúFlossie had looks, brains, and all the accessories. She was better than a deck with six aces. But I regret to report that she also knew how to handle a gun. My gun.‚ÄĚ

Brute Force (1947).

1369244533_Flossie-Blank.thumb.png.3cb6b73bfc76c90132ec76b4721c12be.png

ETA: From now on, everyone has to call me "Flossie."

Some friends of mine have a new RP sim based on Diesel Punk which is kinda like steam punk but with 1920s and 1930s technology.  You'd fit in perfect.

I'll eventually post some pics from there.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The gun isn't my most dangerous weapon, TDD.

OK, Flossie;¬† I'll be quiet now.¬† ūüėĎ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Orwar said:

It's 6 AM, and it'll be a while before the sun rises still - but Neph was getting a bit morning cranky,

She was almost cheerful and I think I might even noticed a smirk, while she was driving the train!

Snapshot_047.png

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, MillyWH said:

I put together this look earlier today.

silver outfit no filter.jpg

what is this hair?  Pleeeeese I need it bad.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I win for the Best in Bake on Mesh Avatar.  My skin turned red with wearing the Maitreya relay.   I just don't get it yet.  Totally dumb-founded but I think I win the contest.  I have to tell you LL, I am at a complete loss with BOM.  No, don't give me 'how to's' in this thread because it's too much de-railment but I am truly stunned (not in a good way by BOM).   Wow.  I hope my friend is doing better than I am.  I have friends to ask but in this picture my avi looks as dumb-founded as I am.   Waves Happy New Year to everyone, nonetheless!  

Snapshot_473.png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 16

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I feel so good today and I have to thank @Talligurl that kindly sent me the hud for the art's galleries.

@Talligurl - There's an art gallery HUD?  Would someone please send it to me?   Thanks muchly !!

ETA:  Thanks, Tali

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@Talligurl - There's an art gallery HUD?  Would someone please send it to me?   Thanks muchly !!

Done

and  that hair I just had  to  have a few  posts back.

49319314248_074f3bf8cb_k.jpg

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Catrie said:

I got it yesterday during the Humpday Sale.  It does come with a black bodysuit, but I chose to wear it separately.   It's by WitchCraft.  here's the SLURL  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Braindead/149/122/32

I didn't get around to checking the sale yesterday, but lucky for me they were still out today.   :)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Talligurl said:

a visitor

Merely passing by . Nothing to see here. Moving along.

Edited by TDD123

Posted (edited)

Snapshot_002.png.9a2faa511964c1363bf60cd480518607.png

Sporting my lovely 'got out of jail' tattoos. Along with poor editing and a non interesting avatar 

Edited by Ashlyn Voir
  • Like 13

9 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

I win for the Best in Bake on Mesh Avatar.  My skin turned red with wearing the Maitreya relay.   I just don't get it yet.  Totally dumb-founded but I think I win the contest.  I have to tell you LL, I am at a complete loss with BOM.  No, don't give me 'how to's' in this thread because it's too much de-railment but I am truly stunned (not in a good way by BOM).   Wow.  I hope my friend is doing better than I am.  I have friends to ask but in this picture my avi looks as dumb-founded as I am.   Waves Happy New Year to everyone, nonetheless!  

Snapshot_473.png

Turning red is the indication that it's activated. Just take off your body alpha and you're ready.

• Like 3

I may have went on a tiny shopping spree, last night. It started with the hair.  I blame Stealthic for adding this pink ombre to their Ombre pack. lol  Then, I decided I wanted to do a pic that was pink and sparkly.  I finally went to get the chest gems, because I kept forgetting and they weren't on the MP.  Then, I had to have the right outfit for them.  So, I got the corset. lol  I had already picked up the eyes at the TLC preview, because I bought the Birth Glimmer eyes a couple of days ago, and I loved this color when I saw it. I already had the bindi and makeup, so didn't have to buy that. lol    sooo... yeah.  I started the night with over 1600L and ended it with 12L. lol  Totally worth it, imo. lol 

Day3

• Like 17

5 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Turning red is the indication that it's activated. Just take off your body alpha and you're ready.

Activated for what?  I forgot what I did.  lol  Well, I'll get there someday.  Thankies for explaining the red!