Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

6 hours ago, Grianee said:

Long story short I bumped into Laika some time ago at a winter simm where we got talking. She was taking pics told her I was taking some for my own amusement and she let me take some of her. I didn’t know about this thread until then. Anyway she kindly helped me out with some tips and this week sent me a series of poses for Xmas and told me about Orwars light system so thought I would have another go. Btw lol I have exactly one set of hair and two outfits don’t get out much. 

You have a good mentor in Laika, but you have a stunning avi already. You need to go shopping, and I know just the person if Laika is busy...…...haha!

@Grianee @Laika Ravikumar

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I took the liberty in slightly hitting your picture with a bit of highlight in post. It just pops your image into the foreground. Lovely... I'll leave well enough alone! And yes I agree... buy more clothes (or get them as free gifts at Coco etc...) so we can enjoy more:D

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 V1 at 11.20.20 AM copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 11.20.20 AM copy.jpg

• Like 16

I'm about 15 or so pages behind in this thread due to vacation and I just don't have it in me to go back through them.  So please don't be offended that I skipped liking any pictures for all those previous pages.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I took the liberty in slightly hitting your picture with a bit of highlight in post. It just pops your image into the foreground. Lovely... I'll leave well enough alone! And yes I agree... buy more clothes (or get them as free gifts at Coco etc...) so we can enjoy more:D

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 V1 at 11.20.20 AM copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 11.20.20 AM copy.jpg

Sorry I don’t know how to quote without replicating the pics. Thank you I can see how it improves the shot. Thing is I don’t have a lot of time to spend due to family commitments just snatch time when I can. Took me a while for the head and the body so atm I am happy . Makeup I don’t have any just eyeliner so far.

@ BelindaN  Thanks for the offer am rarely inworld for long so will do what little I can on MP. 

• Like 4