How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, DaisyJohnnson said:

I discovered today that not only can you skate in heels, but its amazing fun. I'm looking for a frozen river because the rinks I found are nowhere near big enough!!!!  ❤️

Try Winter Holiday Village. The rink is huge and there is a river looping off from the main rink. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Pins 2/158/177/24

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, BelindaN said:

And Truth Labrynth? My current fave???9_9

Absolutely correct :D A cool updo is essential when wearing hoodies - lol

But what I really want now is a “messy ponytail’, you know like when you put your ponytail back in the hairband kind of and makes it shorter (argh, hard to explain in a foreign language...) so I can have a casual look without hair poking through hoods and backpacks and whatnot...

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, DaisyJohnnson said:

I discovered today that not only can you skate in heels, but its amazing fun. I'm looking for a frozen river because the rinks I found are nowhere near big enough!!!!  

At Green Story you can skate on a huge frozen lake. Just be warned the ice only goes out so far and if you skate past that point you will sink to the bottom. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2