How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

People actually protested high heels? It's like people don't have anything important to complain about anymore... Geez. There are so many better things to do with your time than fuss over what other people want to wear.

I like the dudes trading Vicodin in the background.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pomkeki said:

People actually protested high heels? It's like people don't have anything important to complain about anymore... Geez. There are so many better things to do with your time than fuss over what other people want to wear.

It's good advice where Maddy's images are concerned to poke one's tongue in one's cheek and understand that they're very skilful photomanipulations, created for fun. Click here for the original image, which was of a group of people in Milwaukee protesting for pedestrian safety.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pomkeki said:

I like the dudes trading Vicodin in the background.

7 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

It's good advice where Maddy's images are concerned to poke one's tongue in one's cheek and understand that they're very skilful photomanipulations, created for fun. Click here for the original image, which was of a group of people in Milwaukee protesting for pedestrian safety.

I don't make the news, I just report it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Oh I was aware that Maddy edits images but I didn't know the signs were edited. Thank goodness, I feel so much better about humanity now lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Why do protesters in Milwaukee, use so much Spanish?

9 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Why do protesters in Milwaukee, use so much Spanish?

Milwaukee's near south side is heavily hispanic. A few weeks before that photo was taken, a 62 year old hispanic man was killed by a speeding car while crossing the street in school zone in that neighborhood. Nearly half of Wisconsin's pedestrian fatalities occur in Milwaukee, predominantly in low income neighborhoods. Guns aren't the only danger in Milwaukee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1