How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, flowersforkain said:

May I ask why you gave up on the LeLutka head update?

of course. I am not sure if this was only my impression or it was a real change but I felt like the faces became kind of more heavy and wide, especially when it comes to the jaw line and chin and it was quite hard to modify. I used the same shape and skin for Simone and Cate up to 3.0 and then 3.3 and somehow it felt too different. I tried to switch to other heads - especially that I had some saved settings and shapes for them, just in case I wanted a new one - and they also looked a little differently, heavier and wider. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

of course. I am not sure if this was only my impression or it was a real change but I felt like the faces became kind of more heavy and wide, especially when it comes to the jaw line and chin and it was quite hard to modify. I used the same shape and skin for Simone and Cate up to 3.0 and then 3.3 and somehow it felt too different. I tried to switch to other heads - especially that I had some saved settings and shapes for them, just in case I wanted a new one - and they also looked a little differently, heavier and wider. 

It's not just you, I've heard of similar problems regarding the new update. I was just curious to see if it was still an ongoing thing. If it helps, feel free to use my sliders as a guideline and maybe play around with the settings some more? I use a very neutral shape, especially around the chin, jawline and eyes, and haven't changed it since day one. 

vf_sliders_masterlist2.thumb.jpg.3df5973b49780664fadc3652a188e5ff.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Kotelle said:

Have two Lelutka heads (on alts) and had the same feeling after the update. Could not pin point exactly what was different, but the look was a bit off on both. Still like them both good enough but something changed.

The picture you posted though looks quite lovely though!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Could not pin point exactly what was different, but the look was a bit off on both. Still like them both good enough but something changed.

It could also be that the newest update uses different updated textures for the included Glam Affair skin tones (of which I'm not a huge fan of). The good news is that the older Glam Affair skin tones are included as a separate HUD inside the folder itself. 😉

lelutka.jpg.b41ebdb58db8131a19dca968a9ab2e57.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks, Zeta. It took me 3 months, almost 4, and a new head (Piper, as I mentioned) and new skin and shape from Glam Affair found on skin fair. I believe these might be intended to be used with Korina but with some slight modifications I prefer them on Piper. My first impression was that she got a pixie look without a pixie cut. 

And thanks flowersforkain, I will definitely check the settings once again to find out if the shape can be more neutral. 

Genus heads are lovely, I still like them so much, but I really miss the Aloof animation from Lelutka hud :) 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Kotelle said:

I totally agree with this - my look is so different even after hours of trying to get things right that I still use 3.0 at least for closeups... 

Ears are different, brows and jawline are differently shaped and that effects eyes and mouth... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

I went back to the 3.0 version of the Greer head I have. I just couldn’t get the updated version to look right no matter how hard I tried. Oh well! The annoying thing is the automatic delivery of the new head whenever I log in with it on.

You can turn off automatic delivery in the HUD - near top on settings tab :)

• Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Is this a pose that is available to buy? I need this pose for a picture idea  I have been thinking about for a while now

First, and most important  - love this photo Sara!!

Talli - for special dramatic poses it is worth checking out PosESioN  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/store or eves/132752?id=132752 (but inworld where you can test and buy single poses.

These are model poses with lots of variations not to interfere with clothing and other body parts etc...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I just bought a really creepy warehouse that I've been trying different creepy lighting in..

I love how creepy it is..The moonlight comes in from lots of places so it makes it even more creepy..Dark spot here, light spot there..

Just creepy fun..hehehehe

Moonlit cell_010

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 22

17 hours ago, Kotelle said:

Gosh I'm so glad to hear someone else say this.

My main head was Simone for years. I like to use lots of others but my default was Simone. The update? Something was clearly different and I too could not figure out exactly what but suddenly my face looked younger, not as refined and sophisticated as it had before. 

I was incredibly disappointed. Wound up buying Piper which I'm happy with and I've gotten used to the new Simone but miss the previous appearance. 

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 5