How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hah!

I actually originally tried to get into my old Flickr account, but I have no idea how to do it. So far as I can tell, it's not registered to any of my email accounts. So, it will just linger, a relic of a bygone age of system avatars and really lousy snapshots!

I found an old one of mine I'd forgot I even had.  It's got pics from as far back as my first week or so in SL at the Shelter in 2006.  And yeah I have no idea how to get back into it either.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Just to get things straight - today was just the audition for running :D. There also was one audition in January (where @Akasha Sternberg made the cut and became Miss SL Germany!), and tomorrow the complete list of candidates will be published... Then the serious stuff begins, with 5 runway challenges, 2 photo challenges and a live interview before it ends with the grand finale 2. June...  Not at all sure why I'm doing this, but anyways I put in my application at the last day, and got accepted (for the audition) - so now I guess I'll just wait and see where this takes me... (been a total blast so far though, doing something completly new!)

Snapshot_1536_cr.thumb.jpg.8c9099def3579c24a4f3648fecee0a78.jpg

Home and wondering what & why :D

BAAAM!!!Congrats^^ I wanted to come watch the show but I´m currently back online for the first time since... thursday? And I´m still pretty dead xD We´ll rock the runway though ;)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2019 at 10:30 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

In the day, when I was a young kid kicking around on the streets, word was that you went to Grendel's Children for this sort of avi.

IT'S STILL HERE. LOL I'm sim-hopping and guest what I run across? none other than you know where!  hahahaha

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Avaria Tor/133/134/302

Snapshot.png

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

IT'S STILL HERE. LOL I'm sim-hopping and guest what I run across? none other than you know where!  hahahaha

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Avaria Tor/133/134/302

Snapshot.png

Wow. It doesn't look as though it's changed at all.

I don't remember ever actually buying anything there, tbh but the place felt a bit like a giant toy store!

2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ghosty and I are heading out on a much needed vacay!

Don't try and break into our home - we have our best peeps watching it and our kitty :P

If you tell us where you live, I promise we wont be having a pool party while your away!

• Haha 3