Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

36 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Exploring Gaeta 5 continent. Running, walking, using Java script pods and even a car. Very interesting.

2019-02-19_Gaeta5_pic1.thumb.jpg.b60e7a0cfd7d83d435d75388e772fb3e.jpg

2019-02-19_Gaeta5_pic2.thumb.jpg.17a6b1674f5e335e1fce4d35286b2bd0.jpg

Hmm... sure it's closed as it was never actually finished.
But Java script pods go there nevertheless; they just float and fly over the unfinished road.
And a  little bit further forward the pod will transform into a boat and continue on the water.
2019-02-19_Gaeta5_pic3.thumb.jpg.317ba161d8ef4333d755c2f8c86ec278.jpg

You always have such interesting and lovely pics Coby, Makes me want to explore SL a lot more than I do :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Saraya Starr said:

You always have such interesting and lovely pics Coby, Makes me want to explore SL a lot more than I do :)

There's a lot out there...old, new, strange, beautiful...SL is a very unique place, definitely worth taking the time to appreciate.  😄

• Like 5

Controversial? Yes. But his impact on the fashion world cannot be overstated. Iconic? Absolutely. Requiescat in Pace.

"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat."
— Karl Lagerfeld (1933 - 2019)

40184888353_a80935a85f_h.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 28

20 minutes ago, MissMagicCakes said:

You'd be shocked how much stuff i buy and then forget i own.

lol  join the club

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

840671722_sara021919.thumb.jpg.3db9659ffa2e4fd9c915efbe95978b04.jpg

Hanging out in Drawn Town a super cool SIM. Played with WL to get this effect. 🙂

• Like 20

7 hours ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

I'm not entierly sure. Either it means they can't be derended. Or if anyone tries too, they won't just derender the clothing. But my avatar aswell.

And yeah sadly there are creeps that go around derendering clothing. hasn't happened on Miakis yet, thankfully. But I've had it done to Forrest 😒

Sorry to have a discussion in a pic form (your looks are always super cute) but if someone derenders your clothing, are you naked just to them? Or do you become naked to everyone? That's so gross either way... :/ People are nasty

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Edohrou said:

Sorry to have a discussion in a pic form (your looks are always super cute) but if someone derenders your clothing, are you naked just to them? Or do you become naked to everyone? That's so gross either way... :/ People are nasty

You would only be naked to whomever derendered your clothing.

• Like 4

More Phun with Photoshop! This time, adding film grain to the effect.

(I clearly have waaaaaay too much time on my hands this week.)

Looking-Up-Blank.png

• Like 25

So anyway, after a good nights sleep...…. ;)

I had to get this PVC dress, don't ask why...…. I just like shiny things!!!!! Then I had to find a suitable venue. I know there's a Soho somewhere but I couldn't find it so I went to Amsterdam.

It's good there apart from a constant pop up asking to allow the music. I couldn't stop this (but I stream a local radio which might be the cause).

Anyways….I looked for a suitable window to pose in  ;), but couldn't find one, so the Beetle had to do...……..

This is my darker side by the way....hehe!  Pity there isn't a guy in the VW...…..  "Psst….want some action?" (Only kidding).

SL05.png

SL06.png

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 21

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I had to get this PVC dress, don't ask why...…. I just like shiny things!!!!! Then I had to find a suitable venue. I know there's a Soho somewhere but I couldn't find it so I went to Amsterdam.

Shiny dress!

Are you talking about the London Soho? I haven't run across that in SL, but there is a NY version in the same sim as the recreation of the Chelsea Hotel. My alt Laskya used to hang there; I think I have at least one pic here, too, that was taken there.

I wonder if Amsterdam is the same one (although presumably updated) that I used to hang at in 2008/2009. I used to roller skate around the red light district, chatting to the hookers there. Fun fun.

• Like 2

OK, my last photobomb today. After my hooker look in old Amsterdam, and my shopping spree at United Colours……..   :)

This is their Maven Dress. I got it in black and white. The backdrop is Zennessa's studio and someone had left this one in place.

It has a sort of goddess feel to it, certainly in white, whereas the black dress is more bad angel...…… See what you think.

Anyways....must dash, more stuff to try on!!!!

SL09.png

SL08.png

SL07.png

• Like 19

missed Little Bones sale, but happy that she is back and released new gifts of hairs i wanted to buy some timw ago,hehe

trying to make simple profile pic

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 14