How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

20 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

Thank you! I've just checked and actually it is a top and a skirt, not a full dress, and it is from tres blah. A lot of colors and 3 floral patterns to select from!

And I do exactly opposite, if it's something related to makeup or skins, I usually don't bother :D

Same with me. I set my makeup 💄 and skin and forget about changing ... it’s usually all about the clothes for me! I need to expand my horizons :D

• Like 3

I was cruising the pics and saw this and cracked up. I own that very shirt in RL!  Same color and everything. lol

Ugh, edited the post and pic that I commented on went away? 

Edited by Tawnea
  • Like 1

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Maddy dropped by while I was setting it up.

She thought I was squishing bugs.

Well,she didn't burn the place down ,so that's good..Hehehehe

I think it looks really good..I didn't realize it was a subway station until I read the post..

I went right to the picture first:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Well,she didn't burn the place down ,so that's good..Hehehehe

She's probably grumpy that I set fire to the powder room without asking for her help.

11 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think it looks really good..I didn't realize it was a subway station until I read the post..

I went right to the picture first:)

Thanks! With hindsight, I should possibly have used a wider angle lens setting, so that the train was more obviously . . . a train. Maybe I'll try a retake, and do that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

She's probably grumpy that I set fire to the powder room without asking for her help.

Thanks! With hindsight, I should possibly have used a wider angle lens setting, so that the train was more obviously . . . a train. Maybe I'll try a retake, and do that.

I just thought it was a great shot,like catching you in an uninhibited moment when nobody else was around..Just like that guy in the warehouse in that movie and dancing..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just thought it was a great shot,like catching you in an uninhibited moment when nobody else was around..Just like that guy in the warehouse in that movie and dancing..

Reason #546 that I love Ceka.

That's pretty much exactly the effect I wanted! The premise was that, as the subway train pulls out, a solitary woman who is dancing for herself, oblivious to others and her incongruous surroundings, is sort of unveiled to those on the other platform.

I wanted to catch a sense of unguarded intimacy with strangers.

Seriously, I could just hug you!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Good grief, Ceka. She's in a damned SL subway station. Have you ever been in one of those? They're filthy and crawling with my friends. Scylla freaked out and started stomping on them, which got the attention of their den mother.

1257477464_ScyllaandBugs.thumb.jpg.533e4fa02ae4a798e52fcd6bd2514fc8.jpg

I must admit that Scylla's getting better at Photoshop, though.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5
  • Haha 11