How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

That's actually a funny story.

You know how sometimes you get up from watching TV to go to the kitchen for a snack, and when you get back you can't find the TV remote because you took it to the kitchen with you?

Well...

thursday_005.png

Good to know. If you can't find it tomorrow morning, look under your pillow.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CaraMcLean said:

I can participate!

http://snapz.me/p/594440

http://snapz.me/p/594445

http://snapz.me/p/594444

Idk how to do the whole image link thing, and they are too large to post in full.  :$

There are several way to insert an image.  If it is on your computer, drag and drop the file onto the box just below the edit box where you see the paper clip.

Alternately, you can click the "Insert other media" button and either look through a list of pictures you have attached before by the drag and drop method or use the image's URL

The images you have links to go to the hosting site's page and not the image itself.  594444.pngFrom

You need to get the actual image's URL.  I got this by clicking on the picture so that it zoomed in its own overlay and then right-clicked and pick "Copy image location."  If it is you page, you should have some other tools to get the correct link.

Next, anything too large will automatically resize.  You can also reduce it by clicking on the picture and dragging the corner (kind of flaky this way sometimes) or by double clicking and setting a width in pixels.

594444.png

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I was looking at this with my phone earlier. Now I'm seeing it better and it's really close to the other photos I've seen of you.

Thank you =)

It's close,but there is still something I'm missing.. Right now i need to tweek the head size and shape some..It looks like I belong on IMVU more than second life..

Plus I've been trying to find as close as possible the same eyes,but the creator doesn't make them in mesh..So I've been hunting and trying to match those up..

I think also I'm just enjoying tweeking her.. I was always scared to before for some reason,but now since i have to,it's kind of fun..hehehehe

11 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

That actually looks awesome :-)

Bento heads were an issue for me at first, until I finally realized that I was trying to recreate a look that happened because of the flaws in the old system shape. When I reset my mental image to what I was trying to create when I first came to SL, I was immediately happier because I -had- that now :-)

Thank you =)

I'm trying to get that in my head..I think it's just gonna take me a bit to  get my mind back in that frame..

When I would take pictures,there was always these certain looks that would just hit me that ,that was the shot..I would kind of get this tingle on the back of my neck..

That's when I know I'll have it..Some element is missing thaqt lets me know I'm there..

I know it sounds kind of goofy of me,But I really love that tingle when it happens.. Then I get all excited about getting it into photoshop or seeing what I can fit  with it..

I'm probably just making too big of a deal about it because I'm just so used to the same avatar for 10 years.hehehehe

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Thank you =)

I'm trying to get that in my head..I think it's just gonna take me a bit to  get my mind back in that frame..

When I would take pictures,there was always these certain looks that would just hit me that ,that was the shot..I would kind of get this tingle on the back of my neck..

That's when I know I'll have it..Some element is missing thaqt lets me know I'm there..

I know it sounds kind of goofy of me,But I really love that tingle when it happens.. Then I get all excited about getting it into photoshop or seeing what I can fit  with it..

I'm probably just making too big of a deal about it because I'm just so used to the same avatar for 10 years.hehehehe

This is something you really like doing. So of course it's important. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You're not the only one. I always end up laughing at myself, because when I get that shot, I usually blurt out to myself "Aaaaand THAT'S the money shot!" xD

• Like 6

Ok I think I'm feeling much better,plus learned how to make an appiler so I could  get my tattoo back on..I felt naky without it..hehehe

Anyways,I was messing with windlight settings and took a few pictures after making some adjustment today..

I kinda got the tingles..hehehehe

Sorry if I'm eating up the thread with this,but I'm really enjoying messing with the mesh head and liking the results more and more each day..

I didn't think I would ever come close..

Just so happy now.:D

36217328721_bd5c85ccca_o.png×

36217335381_3c9f8967b3_o.png

35545844383_60db3935de_o.png

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

You're not the only one. I always end up laughing at myself, because when I get that shot, I usually blurt out to myself "Aaaaand THAT'S the money shot!" xD

Yet it's the 5-minute throwaway shot that gets all the faves on flickr =x.x=

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ok I think I'm feeling much better,plus learned how to make an appiler so I could  get my tattoo back on..I felt naky without it..hehehe

Anyways,I was messing with windlight settings and took a few pictures after making some adjustment today..

I kinda got the tingles..hehehehe

Sorry if I'm eating up the thread with this,but I'm really enjoying messing with the mesh head and liking the results more and more each day..

I didn't think I would ever come close..

Just so happy now.:D

36217328721_bd5c85ccca_o.png×

36217335381_3c9f8967b3_o.png

35545844383_60db3935de_o.png

Love me some good lens flare effects with just the right wl setting. Looking good, Ceka! 

• Like 2

This is a first pass at a new look for my male alt.

Snapshot_063.thumb.jpg.e6398a2c42ea3999ec732d91439a1606.jpg

I need to fix the greasy skin of the body; I didn't realize how glossy it was until I was getting ready to log off.

Anyway, updated the Slink body parts picked up a new catwa head.

I'm also debating about the arms and hands.  I want him to look long and lanky but is this too much?  I'm not sure.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 10