How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Had a lot of fun shooting this with my sis. She fit in the tub perfectly haha!

Nice! The shadows on tbe wall? Is this windlight or something else? I don't seem to notice shadows on my shoots, but some of you get great shadowing.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Nice! The shadows on tbe wall? Is this windlight or something else? I don't seem to notice shadows on my shoots, but some of you get great shadowing.

Graphics need to be turned up  all the way, shadows must be enabled, and certain windlights create better shadows than others, also some I am sure add projector lights.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@BelindaN The slider that the red arrow is pointing at is also very useful when working with shadows, This changes the position of the "Sun", which in turn changes the position of the shadow, so  you can make the shadow  fall right where you  want it (see above, that shadow  didn't  just happen to fall there), the yellow slideer above it raises and lowers the light source also very useful.

1.17.2019windlight.png

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

10 hours ago, Angelina String said:

2D853FD8-1F33-46DE-8BB4-FFE8BA32E2BD.jpeg.d1a2c7574b960de87cc2e189b2e4d7a9.jpeg

Squints eyes and furrows my brow, peering at the settings. Then to Angelina. Then back to the settings. What kind of arbitrary draw distance is that?! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

Beautifully detailed skin! Where is it from?

Isn't it though? I've got like, five skin appliers in my inventory and I keep going back to this one the most. ❤️

To answer your question, this skin is from LEAGUE, the tone is MEDIUM; the Catwa applier is SADIE.

Using a different applier for the lip gloss though, ~Shiny Stuffs~ Lip Service CATWA Applier Set.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still in a winter mood.

190117_003s.thumb.png.60e23f4e64d30ff247edcc1db566da7a.png  190117_004s.thumb.png.b0a3331d5f845ec975d2bf39b525b483.png  

Signature Geralt // Catwa Justin //Eyes: Inkheart, Soul Dream

Skin: Plastik Elvenne Pacifica // Snowflake tattoo: MoZaic

Hair: Exile Far Behind // Headpiece: Zyn // Wings: faeline Ayano Cotton

Silks: Footpaw Industries Kropiri // Boots: Blackburns

• Like 22

15 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I see they got you covered :) Yep, advanced lighting and shadow enabled. Then I make sure that I have the best shadows on, so I get the outline of my hair, etc.

2 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Going to swim. Yay! 🏊‍♂️ 😃
I wonder why so few avatars swim in SL? It's a rare occasion to see somebody swimming.
Once I swam all the way from sandbox to my Linden home crossing many regions. Occasionally swimming under water. That was fun.

I swim all the time after a battle with pirates.  It's generally not my idea.

I can honestly say that the pirates go swimming a lot more often than i do.

sunk ship.png

• Like 13