Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

shamelessly brings up my photo apparatus for the second time in this thread today - I blame @Catrie for bringing it up first!).

totally not my fault!!  I was mentioning how I got the shot!!  okay, I'll totally take the blame for it. lol 

• Like 2

Welp...accidentally deleted the little house from the sky platform. This is Peony smirking at my incompetence after cleaning up all the furniture floating around.181230_AtHome_008.thumb.png.76945e935e7d881c225b9b6401ba1f3b.png

• Like 20

9 hours ago, Orwar said:

That'd be the SOL - Professional Photographers' Ambulatory Lighting Apparatus, by [Furlgrimr]. *nods proudly*

Ok, sadly I don't need a light system, because I already have two.

But I'm tempted to buy yours on the basis of your description on the MP alone. That may be the funniest thing I've ever read on that site!

(In fact, it may be the only funny thing I've ever read on MP, but even if it weren't, yours would still be the best.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok, sadly I don't need a light system, because I already have two.

But I'm tempted to buy yours on the basis of your description on the MP alone. That may be the funniest thing I've ever read on that site!

(In fact, it may be the only funny thing I've ever read on MP, but even if it weren't, yours would still be the best.)

To be fair, 99% of the price is because of the notecard that comes with it...

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Hey everybody!!!! I'm actually moving this month, so I won't be posting much. I popped over to Lutz and literally everywhere you look there are amazing textures and places to shoot. Thanks @BelindaN again for this find!!!! I'm actually enjoying this more then my expression show, lol!

1989795491_ScreenShot2019-01-12at1_52_24AM.thumb.png.eb2c0ed48aa3c497a172692b87f17bc8.png

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 15

13 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Oh yes

You are an evil temptress..........showing me such shiny things................talking about them is one thing...........showing me what's there is quite another.

So anyways.....last night in bed I was in the Marketplace..............haha!

When I get these outfits added I think we need a Bakaboo photoshoot??????? Mmmmmm. :)

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Orwar said:

That'd be the SOL - Professional Photographers' Ambulatory Lighting Apparatus, by [Furlgrimr]. *nods proudly*

I am - a limited edition print of that can be yours for only L$666! 

Bahaha! You're evil! (Apparently literally!) ~winks~

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Ginger Shostakovich said:

Blimey, those boots...! 👍

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ginger Shostakovich said:

Ye Olde Stuff, part two. Suit: Husky GFX Amisi (2008), hair: EMO-tions Jesse (2011), shoes: Swallowtail coral (2009). 

Snapshot004_006.png

Ginger, you've got -- or had? -- such a lovely look. If you ever do move over to mesh, I'll be fascinated to see where you take it! (And will probably be taking notes.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

When I get these outfits added I think we need a Bakaboo photoshoot???????

Heh, now that's something that even I could join in with. I own a few pieces by Bakaboo, since I discovered them at Menswear Fashion Week in 2016 (yes, Mr Monochrome does sometimes delve into colour, especially when he's feeling unwell). But this is their most recent release, and I love it:

32749465248_8f41d67022_h.jpg

• Like 17

12 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

Welp...accidentally deleted the little house from the sky platform. This is Peony smirking at my incompetence after cleaning up all the furniture floating around.181230_AtHome_008.thumb.png.76945e935e7d881c225b9b6401ba1f3b.png

Wow you look like Rumor Willis 

• Like 2

Actually yesterday -- still catching up after some time away! @Orwar couldn't resist the name and picked up one of your photoapparats! I'll report back soon.

I've missed everyone! 

XOXOX

saga-1098.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Heh, now that's something that even I could join in with. I own a few pieces by Bakaboo, since I discovered them at Menswear Fashion Week in 2016 (yes, Mr Monochrome does sometimes delve into colour, especially when he's feeling unwell). But this is their most recent release, and I love it:

32749465248_8f41d67022_h.jpg

Now that would be good!  :)

• Like 2