How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Some of you already know that "Salty" is my one and only Alt. (BelindaSalt) She's my way in world if I have problems, and my applier test bed........but I've been neglecting her lately.

Anyway, I tried to make her different from me, but I'm struggling. She has a zillion demo heads and I'm also struggling to find time to work them. But because I love my first "paid for" avi so much...Bea from the Blue Shop.........I've added her to Salty's inventory so when I get my new computer sorted out, we can take some pics. Me and my younger (older) sister I guess.

I took her over to Dolce Amore this morning, where there was a naked guy with a full on, who didn't speak.*rolls eyes* ..........................and then to Lutz.........

Here she is, with a Lara body of course......... (she's not as good looking as me......yet)  /me grins..........

Secondlife02.jpg

Secondlife04.jpg

• Like 16

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Another new hairstyle. From tram, this one is whimsically entitled "H0531."

It's quite a bit like two or three other styles I own, but that's ok because each new one has been just a little bit cuter than the last, so that I figure, if I keep going this way, with another three or so hair purchases I will have achieved PEAK CUTENESS.

At which point, harmonic resonances from my ultra cute hair will probably cause the fabric of time/space to shatter, and the cosmos will implode destroying everything, but it will all have been worthwhile because for ONE MILLISECOND of the 15 billion year history of the universe I will have looked REALLY REALLY REALLY CUTE.

Sorry in advance for the mess, however.

Winter-Hair-Blank.png

I think you are getting dangerously close to peak cuteness right there - should we worry ;) ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I am sure I am not the only one here for whom 4 pairs Often isn't enough for one day.

Four pairs is ludicrously inadequate. Forty pairs I never wear is closer to the truth. I don't count but maybe I should. I could spend all my time at shoe stores, specially Essenz.......my footwear of choice, although obviously there are a hundred runners up.....

KC; hh; Reign; FashionDany; Roc; Ingenue; BM; Dirty Princess; MODA; NX; Lady; VB; Crimson Call; Gina; Mosquito's Way; Legendaire; Hypnose; Sheba; Breathe; Sammi; N core; ISON; .....

Plus the ones I haven't found yet...................

/me turns page.........they are the ones I like..........  :)

• Like 1

On that very subject....clothing.....I finished reviewing my Word file of saved outfits just now..........

It means I can jump into a suitable outfit after a quick look at my list.......

The numbers are:

Beachwear 4; Underwear 6: Agent Smith 3: Wonder Woman 1: Jeans with Tops or Jackets 28;  Skirt with Jacket 8; Skirts with Tops 8;  Shorts with Tops 4;  Casual Dresses 8; Dresses with Jackets 2; Formal Trousers 1; Bodicon Dresses 27; Formal Dresses 19; Gowns 8.

Not a bad haul in eight months. There's plenty more I don't bother with.............   :)

• Like 3

Tally's picture tip of the day, this one is so obvious I do not know why I just figured it out, but since I just figured it out maybe someone  else will benefit from hearing it. I had worked several times trying to get this picture but it wasn't working for me, I had found the pose I wanted (its a couple pose the blue ball is hidden by the tractor, the pose has my left hand  over  my head but just remove the hand  and  it's good. Yet i could not get the lighting right, to many shadows from the trees in front  of  the barn. Then it occurred to me, temporarily derender the trees  so   the wont cast shadows.

She thinks my tractor's sexy

• Like 15

I've had a lovey day today, getting to grips with Firestorm, and running two laptops, so I could hang out with Salty for the first time. We had some fun and rounded it off with a dance.

I have to say, going dancing with yourselfAlt  is a joy...........no irritating hits from guys for a start. So we'll be doing this again, but I need to work on her mesh head, and get her some better hair........... Y'know where all this is going...........I've given up on the "not me" idea, she' gonna be my sister..............my kid sister.......it will be such fun!!

Secondlife04.jpg.27318fa2eefe2eddc8d425b09b9d7202.jpg

Secondlife02.jpg

Secondlife03.jpg

SLVideo1.gif

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 13

"However, many books,    
Wise men have said, are wearisome; who reads    
Incessantly, and to his reading brings not    
A spirit and judgment equal or superior,    
(And what he brings what needs he elsewhere seek?)
Uncertain and unsettled still remains,    
Deep-versed in books and shallow in himself,    
Crude or intoxicate, collecting toys    
And trifles for choice matters, worth a sponge,    
As children gathering pebbles on the shore."
                   (John Milton, Paradise Regained)

Deep Versed in Books Blank.png

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

"However, many books,    
Wise men have said, are wearisome; who reads    
Incessantly, and to his reading brings not    
A spirit and judgment equal or superior,    
(And what he brings what needs he elsewhere seek?)
Uncertain and unsettled still remains,    
Deep-versed in books and shallow in himself,    
Crude or intoxicate, collecting toys    
And trifles for choice matters, worth a sponge,    
As children gathering pebbles on the shore."
                   (John Milton, Paradise Regained)

Deep Versed in Books Blank.png

image.png.adab88872d060a1d6bfa63ce23a17071.png

Don't get pregnant, Scylla.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

OMG! Just discovered that Forums must have been updated (like in the last DAY or so) - NOW we can post 360 degree picturezzzzzz!!!!

THIS picture is a one-click snapshot in the LL Official Project Viewer 360-Snapshot. One-click. Then I upload to my Flickr and copy the display URL there. And paste that URL here and... and... Wooohooo!

I'm gonna snap a LOT of 360 Snapshots this weekend for fun and post 'em here! LOL

THIS IS AWESOMESZZZ LOL

Oh, and this is my Office at Damnsim Cross Cargo Services Inc, LLC, Corp, Inc. LOL

Edit to add: if anyone else is interested in playing with this Project Viewer, it is this one:

Second Life Project 360 Snapshot Channel Project viewers are experimental viewers; they may not be beta quality - use at your own risk. However, It has been very stable and rock-solid for me on Windows and on macOS Mojave. //Just saying.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 10

10 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

THIS IS AWESOMESZZZ LOL

Oh, and this is my Office at Damnsim Cross Cargo Services Inc, LLC, Corp, Inc. LOL

Edit to add: if anyone else is interested in playing with this Project Viewer, it is this one:

Worth making threads for pics of places!!

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It’s VR!! *takes big breasts, I mean breaths*

Bahahaha!

I'm wondering... There was that question to me about 360 photos on Places pages, then I replied that I found and experimented with the 360 Project viewer (and tagged both Lindens in charge of that and the websites) - and left it at that. Then I was answering another thread asking about 360 panorama pictures for skybox and I replied and just linked to this old test image to show how it can be used and.... to my SHOCK it not only embedded a Flickr picture, it embedded the Flickr VR app, too! Bahahahaha

Yesh, I can imagine lotsa (discreet?) boobie-shots forthcoming. LOL

• Like 1