How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 minutes ago, Catrie said:

you have like 4 pairs of shoes, though. You, my dear, are an anomaly.

Yeah but, why would I have more? One pair of oxfords, one pair of sandals - that I never wear - and two pairs of boots. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

still sorting inventory, this may take until 2020

Yeah, let me know how that works out for you.  Personally, I've decided mine will never be sorted. The best I can do is not let it get worse and maybe gain a bit of ground each week.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Fionalein said:

165606 not counting library or folders :D

This is when I need an OMG reaction

8 hours ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

I have been cleaning for days, have whole stores boxed and am still at 387k, I did add one more outfit also.

And again for this

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

You obviously need to shop more 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You obviously need to shop more 

Sure - start making fashionable, high-quality menswear and I'll start throwing my Lindens at you. 😀

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Sure - start making fashionable, high-quality menswear and I'll start throwing my Lindens at you. 😀

I do forget that you are at a disadvantage since you are male and actually have taste in clothing.

How is the inventory of your female alt?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, let me know how that works out for you.  Personally, I've decided mine will never be sorted. The best I can do is not let it get worse and maybe gain a bit of ground each week.

When Bento was coming I could not get on the grid at all with SL viewer had to delete over 80K the sacrifices were real, and now BOM and I am like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come backkkkkkk lol

• Like 3

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I do forget that you are at a disadvantage since you are male and actually have taste in clothing.

How is the inventory of your female alt?

Eerily close, actually. 5,821. I've got some inventory sorting to do on her though so that may drop a little as a couple of notecards, landmarks and unpacked unpacking scripts (swears like a sailor) hits the bin.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2019.png.5fa4bfb193dbef83da53448090faa4a6.png

Hi - I have looked at everyone of the photos in this thread over the last few days and I just want to say, "Awesome!  Thank you all for the inspiration!"  I've started playing around with creating my own now.  LOL

Can you tell me if you use the print screen or do you have some other way of taking photos inworld?  After I do the cropping, my images all end up small.

Also, can you tell me where to find hair with a wet look like you've just been swimming?  I noticed several photos with that look.  Or is that something added on with photo editor?

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Jaz

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Jazeia said:

Hi - I have looked at everyone of the photos in this thread over the last few days and I just want to say, "Awesome!  Thank you all for the inspiration!"  I've started playing around with creating my own now.  LOL

Can you tell me if you use the print screen or do you have some other way of taking photos inworld?  After I do the cropping, my images all end up small.

Also, can you tell me where to find hair with a wet look like you've just been swimming?  I noticed several photos with that look.  Or is that something added on with photo editor?

Jaz

The viewer has a built-in camera function that will take a picture of your scene.  You can set the resolution / size of the picture.  The larger size you can start with, the larger your result can be -- I typically take my inworld pics at 4000 x ??? whatever the auto setting is for the other number.  One of the options for the photo is saving it to your computer.  You can then edit it with any sort of photo software.

As to the wet hair, the quickest way might be to search the Marketplace:  MP Wet Hair Search

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jazeia said:

2019.png.5fa4bfb193dbef83da53448090faa4a6.png

Jaz

Hi my wet look hair was from Argrace . 

• Like 1