How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Skell, what are your hands? Are they separate (a la Slink), or built into the mesh body?

I ask because they seem sooooooo much nicer and more detailed than the Slink Dynamic hands that I use. I'd really like to find some nice looking hands (er, for women, obviously): the ones I have now are frequently a liability in photos.

They are actually the Slink (male) Dynamic hands - lol!

If you're looking for something a bit more elegant, give the Vista hands a try. I have the male ones and they're really nice, although I don't use them half as much as I could do (mainly because they need Omega appliers, which can be a pain if I'm using Slink on the body, etc.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

They are actually the Slink (male) Dynamic hands - lol!

If you're looking for something a bit more elegant, give the Vista hands a try. I have the male ones and they're really nice, although I don't use them half as much as I could do (mainly because they need Omega appliers, which can be a pain if I'm using Slink on the body, etc.)

Hmmm. Thanks!

Maybe I need to try a redelivery: perhaps I got sent 2013 hands by mistake!

It's odd, though -- and maybe other women could weigh on this -- because there are some serious meh bits of my Slink hands: they are disproportionately wide, the join at the wrist is terrible, and the fingers are sort of sausage-like. Part of the problem might be my skin as well, although that's The Skinnery, and it's pretty nice otherwise.

Clearly it's time to take this problem in hand (so to speak), and try out some demos!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Shocked because of all the people chosen along side of me! Never would have dreamed it lol.

Don't! You underestimate yourself, something that no one here who regularly sees your posts would ever do!

And again, yay you!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Nemesis

Neph got this outfit absolutely ages ago, @Fionalein tipped me off to it and I think she wore it for a week whilst I was tinkering with accessories - but I never did get around to shoot it, until now!

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hmmm. Thanks!

Maybe I need to try a redelivery: perhaps I got sent 2013 hands by mistake!

It's odd, though -- and maybe other women could weigh on this -- because there are some serious meh bits of my Slink hands: they are disproportionately wide, the join at the wrist is terrible, and the fingers are sort of sausage-like. Part of the problem might be my skin as well, although that's The Skinnery, and it's pretty nice otherwise.

Clearly it's time to take this problem in hand (so to speak), and try out some demos!

I have the same perception as you about the female Slink hands.

My alt uses Slink body and when the Bento version of the Slink hands was released, I didn't like them, I think they're a bit masculine for my taste, so I switched to Vista hands because their lines are softer and more elegant, even the nails are more delicate, in my opinion.

Actually, I only use Slink hands when I'm using Slink body sheen, because otherwise I don't get a uniform shimmer between hands and body. If you like to use body glow, you have to consider this before make your decision.

And Vista hands (and demo) have Skinnery appliers in their HUD, so if you'll try their demo, you'll have a good idea of how they fit your body.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Straight-forward fashion shot here, just to show off my new "Cheryl" Blazer dress and "Dagger" boots from Giz Seorn.

I've become a bit of a fan of Giz Seorn of late: I don't like everything they sell, but the things I've demo'ed or bought are really well constructed. They have quite a few things that I really like because they are sharp and a little different. I bought the wrap-around, belted blazer here in black/grey (two colours bundled together): it comes with an option for applier lace on the arms and legs, which I decided to forego on this occasion.

(And this is taken at Taya's new "Follow Your Arrow" sim which she is still working on, but which looks fantastic!)

Giz-Seorn-Blazer - Blank.png

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

(And this is taken at Taya's new "Follow Your Arrow" sim which she is still working on, but which looks fantastic!)

I need to get over there sometime soon.

• Like 2

Raise the anger, bring it on home...

46586052062_157602f05c_h.jpg

46638231251_b3b55e23cf_h.jpg

Credits

Gild for Men Only Monthly, plus a new release from Birth.

Sweater: Gild - Avangrde Mesh Sweater (black - Slink, Jake, Sig)
Skin applier: Birth - Bruce (Catwa - tone 01)
Jeans: Kalback - Original Jeans M6 (dark - Gianni, Jake, Slink)
Bracelets: Messiah x Shi - Emeth set
Hair: Dura - U89 (fatpack 7)
Tattoo applier: Letis Tattoo - Zazil (Sig, Belleza, Mait, Omega, Slink, system)
Makeup: Alaskametro - Astral (Omega, system)
Ears: L'Etre - Taper Mesh Ears
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega, system)
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (fjord - Omega, own brand, system)
Piercings: Catwa - Bento Face Piercing* (Male)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)
Body: Slink - Physique Male

*review copy

• Like 18

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Straight-forward fashion shot here, just to show off my new "Cheryl" Blazer dress and "Dagger" boots from Giz Seorn.

I've become a bit of a fan of Giz Seorn of late: I don't like everything they sell, but the things I've demo'ed or bought are really well constructed. They have quite a few things that I really like because they are sharp and a little different. I bought the wrap-around, belted blazer here in black/grey (two colours bundled together): it comes with an option for applier lace on the arms and legs, which I decided to forego on this occasion.

Giz-Seorn-Blazer - Blank.png

Oh, that blazer/dress is awesome!  And the hair ❤️ !!!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

Oh, that blazer/dress is awesome!  And the hair ❤️ !!!

Yes, the hair is now a favourite of mine. It's "tram"  . . . H0527, I think (I'm not inworld to check at the moment). I have one other style by them (actually, a Gatcha resale), and about a dozen demos I haven't yet had a chance to decide on!

Such poetic and descriptive names, tram uses . . .

• Like 1