How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Typically I hate packages that animate you because the animation is usually just some dumb 'holding a bag' thing or some other really silly looking pose.  I actually almost always rez packages on the ground specifically for that reason.  However, every now and then though, I pick up something that comes in a package that is very appropriate to the vendor and a few of those even have really cute poses when the package is attached. Fashiowl is one of those and today I happened upon another as I was picking up some of the 25L items.  This one is by Hopscotch and I actually think the package and associated pose is quite cute and very appropriate for the vendor.  I have a few other items from this store, so I'm not sure if I've just never noticed this before or if they changed packaging somewhere along the way.  I did initially rez this to the ground to unpack, but when I saw what the package was and saw a 'hop' pose in the package, I decided to give the "attach" a try.  For those that have never bought from Hopscotch, here is the packaging and pose:

Hopscotch Packaging and Pose

(yeah, I haven't changed clothes since last night yet)

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 16

2 hours ago, TechDave said:

Yes, panorama style... sorry I don't know terms. Tho I understand LL created that Places page to display panorama for viewing in 2d (out-of-world). I've seen a few on there, but not been able to get back to them.     http://places.secondlife.com  

It appears they are attempting to 'integrate' land auctions into that page, as well.

I'll have a look-see :)

• Like 1

So then I went out after a quick change to perform....*coughs*..............

Hair is Catwa Lolwa....I think this is scripted, but I love how it moves.........

Dress is Adorsy Zosya. Shoes are ROC simple heels.  Red is my colour............ :)

Now here's some breaking news.........I've ordered a new laptop today. Enough prevaricating..........so when it arrives I'll be looking for some guidance about Firestorm and Windlight.

My days of point and click are almost at an end.......... *evil laugh*

Secondlife09.jpg

Secondlife11.jpg

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Brighter colours are available if you shop around.........*whistles* ;)

I do have colour HUDs for most of what I'm wearing there, but... Meh!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 1/1/2019 at 2:29 PM, TechDave said:

Alyona:  (little off topic.. tho)

have you ever tried the 360' photos.. to post on PLACES page? (I'm not a photog even within the extremes of my mesh mind!!) I keep looking for the 360's just out of curiosity.

I posted some thing to places when it first came out.. Then LL deleted everything on Places in an early upgrade.  I lost interest after that.  Maybe I'll look again but I did too much work to have it erased and have trouble trusting it again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BettyBamBamBoo said:

so sorry for the delayed response! Winter Moon is the name of the sim and i know nothing about lighting yet, lol, just a real beauty of a sim. thank you :)

Look up Foxcity on YouTube, I will actually give you their link. It taught me how to get better at lighting.

I really hope this helps with your quest. ♥

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6