How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I use the term "lens distortion" because all photographic distortion is colloquially called "lens distortion". I bring this up because most specific terms used here and everywhere are misnomers in most cases, for example, as LL love to harp: it's a "region", not a "sim" and if we want to get specific on correct terms: these are not and never will be "photographs" - they are screenshots, though Linden Lab calls them "snapshots"

//JustSaying.

I could say so much, but I'll stop here:

I don't do screenshots, I render images...

And that's it from me, not a word more about tech stuff here - I solemnly swear!

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm still point and click. I'm intending to move on in 2019, but for now I'm happy with my P&C style!

So more shopping today. My symptoms are getting worse.

New hair...Mina Annie

Dress is Absolut Vendetta Alina

Shoes are quite old...VB Nadia.

Here we go then..........................

SLVideo2.gif

secondlife01.jpg

Secondlife02.jpg

• Like 20

@autonug   Here is an example, with and without a face and body light in front of a  sunset

12.22.2018_001.png

12.22.2018_002.png

Note  that the viewer's adjustment  of the white balance actually resulted in more color in the sky in the picture with the face and body light, an effect I didn't even expect, the only thing I did different in these two pictures was wear the light in the second.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

@autonug   Here is an example, with and without a face and body light in front of a  sunset

12.22.2018_001.png

12.22.2018_002.png

Note  that the viewer's adjustment  of the white balance actually resulted in more color in the sky in the picture with the face and body light, an effect I didn't even expect, the only thing I did different in these two pictures was wear the light in the second.

Also I loved the reflection with face and body light .... 

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

At the hangout celebrating Rhonda and Clover's 10th anniversary

12.22.2018_004.png

Oh durr and damnation I just can't be there. It's one thing messing on my phone with family crawling around but quite another logging on with a laptop!

So I'm exiled in the phantom zone and feeling "left out".

Oh well. /me drops a tear into my wine.

Oh hey things are not so bad hehe!

• Like 1
  • Sad 9