How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

15 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Even though both Genus heads which I have are very nice, this Vista Lia head is still my favourite one.
I'm feeling more at home wearing Vista head. Maybe it's because I've had it for long time already.

2018-12-08_pose_Vista-Lia-head.thumb.jpg.c05d8c98b102e709c77179755a496f04.jpg

Or maybe it's because you've created an absolutely lovely look?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Me new cozy and warm onesies, because UNICORNS!

Onesies%201.jpg

Assept this picrure maybe makes more sense for me...

Onesies%202.jpg

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I just noticed and now wondering how that word got through the crazy LL naughty-filter? Bahahahaha!!!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 18

So, a couple of days ago I ran across a picture of a kind of cool-looking hair style by a maker I didn't know, but everyone else probably already does: Monso. So I went to visit the in-world store, and quickly found myself filling my shopping cart with demos (I think I took home about 15 to try). They're very nicely detailed, and satisfyingly messy. I have only two complaints: first, the colour options are pretty limited, and second . . . although they all looked very elegant on the extremely pretty models used in their promo pics, they tended to look huge on me. Maybe I'm ungainly, and not elegant and petite enough?

ANYWAY . . . I bought three (one of which, the style I actually went looking for, I am now having minor buyers remorse about, but I could easily have bought at least three more).

AND here is Monso's Yunkyung, in the snow. (Slightly lopsided smile brought to you courtesy of LeLutka's Axis HUD.)

Snow-and-Branches - 1.png

• Like 16

So tomorrow I go to MONSO...........................

Today Agent Smith had the day off but I went back to Lutz City as Wonder Woman, and freaked a guy out when we came round a corner into each others faces.........hehe!

Anyways......... More from the ruined theatre............................I love this place!!!!

secondlife 15.jpg

secondlife 16.jpg

secondlife 17.jpg

• Like 21