How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

16 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Oh! Hahaha. It's okay to plonk me on it. I know most in SL aren't really interest in such genre, but I didn't want to create another cliche beach/club/booty-call hangout...  :D If you tried flying the helicopter I'm curious to know how far you got!  Hahahaha

I did not try the helicopter yet, but based on my experience with my own, I hope all your neighbors have thier insurance paid up

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Agent Smith has a slightly new outfit, comprising thigh boots, laced skirt, and 'optional' lace bra.....(a Blueberry L$1 gift with colour hud so go get girls...............!!)

Anyways, She (I) explored the whole of the Lutz City of Templemore Sim. The whole thing is a work of art but I found the wrecked theatre..............WOW, and WOW....

What a great place for photos........

SO................This is about as arty as I can get without professional help.......and I got to kiss Mr Moon........(not Keith) haha!

secondlife 03.jpg

secondlife 04.jpg

secondlife 06.jpg

secondlife 07.jpg

• Like 21

8 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I did not try the helicopter yet, but based on my experience with my own, I hope all your neighbors have thier insurance paid up

The helicopter at Cannibal Island is an accident in progress.............in my very limited experience haha!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

You just had to mention LAQ, Every time  I go there I see something I end up buying. Alice is insisting she needs this.

12.7.2018_001.png

Well, just get on and do it!! I've been neglecting Salty due to lack of time an I've a load of demos to try but stuff like this ^^^^^ just kick starts my interest again.

• Like 3

On 12/6/2018 at 6:16 AM, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

You've recently made a mesh avatar, right? I'd suggest you trying on different eyelashes and your skin does look like Catwa's default skin (I have to say that it's not my favorite skin) they do offer a nice alternative hud with better looking free skins at their store and there is a massive number of skins for their heads too so you won't have a hard time finding a nice one. 

made a few cosmetic changes.

Snapshot_020.png

• Like 11