How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Does Agent Smith have a first name? Also does she have her own shape and skin, or does she just use Belinda's?

Agent Smith's first name is......Agent....haha!

And just now her skin and shape are the same, but the hair and shades make a big difference...........

That's not to say it stays like that!

I morph in unexpected directions it seems. Yeah also a surprise to me!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, kendall420 said:

this is what she looks like right now. any suggestions?

Snapshot_018.png

Snapshot_019.png

Hi - when you say “she”, I’m assuming you mean “me”, as in Kendall420. I think you look lovely, however if you could share with us “what your wearing”, as in face, body, clothing, etc... we might be a bit more helpful (and hopefully learn your secrets too) 😉

From the photography side: There is  lighting, poses, backdrops, AO, Head HUD (as in Lelutka), Windlight settings, graphic preference settings, and photoshop retouching to consider and they play into the pictures of yourself your posting.

Lastly, $ and can play a big part in sculpting your desired identity. So, what do you want? Because this thread is simpily to show off your avi today, see what everyone else is doing and make awesome friends. Too much? Too deep at the end there... ???.... Sorry 🤯 

However, with that said, IMHO... you look great! 🐱 

~ Sara

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, kendall420 said:

this is what she looks like right now. any suggestions?

Snapshot_018.png

Snapshot_019.png

You've recently made a mesh avatar, right? I'd suggest you trying on different eyelashes and your skin does look like Catwa's default skin (I have to say that it's not my favorite skin) they do offer a nice alternative hud with better looking free skins at their store and there is a massive number of skins for their heads too so you won't have a hard time finding a nice one. 

• Like 5