How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I am business mogul! (Again!) ~snorts~

Damnsim%20Cross%201.png

Damnsim%20Cross%202.png

Damnsim%20Cross%203.png

So I found a better location and rebuilt my GTFO Truck Depot and I am much happier with it now. (I'm still waiting on GTFO HUB to be installed, they must be busy)

It is open to anyone and everyone: Many unlocked vehicles (go ahead, lose them, they are on a re-rezzer) and is also a rez zone with 60-minute Auto-return, so come inside to work on your look or unpack all those unpacked shopping bags and stuffs!

Also, for those of you who have Infinity Freight Connex or Logger truck, there are Logs Stack and Connex Stack for you to play with. :)

If you'd like to visit the TP in the first in my Picks on in-world or web profile. (I don't want to put it here because advertising :P)

OH! For fun, if you want to know what the Chinese says, pop this into your chosen translator: 第二人生 Bahaha!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Yay. The start of the ski season ☃️

1cc18ba37e8e2050f0da119088e31c3e.gif

Cute!! Can you actually ski there?

I need to start learning how to do these GIF things, so that I can capture and share my screen flickering just before the viewer crashes.

*wry face*

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, I tried to take ANOTHER, very different picture, but it kept crashing, so I (and you, poor things) will have to settle for this one instead.

Next time!

Night-Walking - 1.png

Love this photo of you!!!!!!! AND I want your T-Shirt!!!  😘

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I need to start learning how to do these GIF things, so that I can capture and share my screen flickering just before the viewer crashes.

Easy- called Gizmo (website). Download it and you can use it to screen capture or Gif capture. You can record fairly long gifs but this threads limit us to around 4.5mgs so, just record 2-3 secs. The program allows you to download the gif from their website to your desktop, then I just drag it into *here*... easy 😉

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok. the landmark name is Wengen Ski Runs. You can get free skis and polls at the bottom or top of the mountain. Ride the chair lift up and ski down,,, couples can ski down together!

Thats all I know, except to say there is a Grinch like Xmass tree on the Mt and foxes and bears too, Oh My. Have fun...Weeeee :D

1078926131_ScreenShot2018-12-03at11_59_19PM.thumb.png.6ffb0934eb1361d7f4f1efd1dbce049f.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 12.03.23 AM.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Ok. the landmark name is Wengen Ski Runs. You can get free skis and polls at the bottom or top of the mountain. Ride the chair lift up and ski down,,, couples can ski down together!

Thats all I know, except to say there is a Grinch like Xmass tree on the Mt and foxes and bears too, Oh My. Have fun...Weeeee :D

Another good ski lift nearby at Voss - next to the info hub.  More alpine like and fun downhill in mouse look on either ski, sledge or rubber-ring 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Gothic

Neph got some new clothes, and hair, and accessories... Haven't seen anything interesting for myself lately.

I love this look so much! Especially the hair and pants! Can you tell me where they are from?

I need to get a bit more adventurous with hair styles. My friends would likely drop dead from shock if I appeared wearing something like that . . . but that's kind of a good reason to try it!

(Not that I want them to actually expire. Just a little dead, maybe.)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Love this photo of you!!!!!!! AND I want your T-Shirt!!!  😘

Thanks Sara!

The tee is just from the MP. I just found it, i think, by searching "tee" and "clash."

Back in the day, I used to make my own system tees, mostly for myself but sometimes as freebies for my groups. I'd almost like to get into that again, ideally for applier tees, but I'm not sure about the learning curve involved. Maybe when BoM appears, it will, in addition to ending world hunger and bringing peace to the Middle East, also give me an easy way to start doing that again.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I need to get a bit more adventurous with hair styles.

Absolutely. If you need some ideas I am  happy to help, not that my hair is that adventurous at the moment.

12.4.2018_002.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I love this look so much! Especially the hair and pants! Can you tell me where they are from?

I need to get a bit more adventurous with hair styles. My friends would likely drop dead from shock if I appeared wearing something like that . . . but that's kind of a good reason to try it!

(Not that I want them to actually expire. Just a little dead, maybe.)

Thank you. The trousers are from FashionNatic, 'Hannah Pants'. The hair is from Adoness, they've got several very interesting hairstyles that work very well for Goth/Punk/Rockabilly looks. If you click the picture you'll land on my Flickr, where I've put the entire credit details in the description!

• Thanks 1