How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

a present every day of the month of Dec - and those advent gifts are mostly skin fatpacks (or that is how they were in the past)

And - just as they were in the past - Day 1 kicks off with the following:

• Female gift = two different Omega face and body appliers in two tones
  • Male gift = one system skin set with Omega face appliers, Slink hand and feet appliers, and... body appliers sold separately

¬¬

Yep. I remember unpacking all of these last year, and I think the ratio was something like 95% of the female gifts were appliers, while about 90% of the male gifts were system skins (and a couple were TMP face-only installers). I do recall that one or two tones of the body appliers were available in a couple of the other packs within the Advent gifts, but even I gave up trying to sort them out in the end. I guess at least the current group gift for men offers all-in-one face and body appliers (in three of the darker tones) but that would still require some finagling that many guys will be annoyed to have to do: click to apply the all-in-one face and body, then click to apply the Advent gift face-only applier. Not to mention that the skin tones aren't the same for some, and are labelled in a confusing way.

Eh, I guess I'm complaining about a freebie, but why do the guys so often get shafted with old stuff during store Advents? :(

• Sad 3

Great exhibit:  2Lei 2018 - No Violence!

This exhibit was entitles #No Violence Against Women.... so moving, it brought tears to me in rl... 😢

496387091_ScreenShot2018-12-01at3_06.58AMcopy.thumb.jpg.746971001d0b86f4c5d1f42c2298e12a.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 3.11.00 AM.png

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 15
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Normajean Rae said:

45330083672_3495fe1123_o.png

Norma, I don’t know what’s going on here, but I like it! Clothing & accessories are great, love the eyes... tats, teeth! You look like a dark superhero, yay! Kind of the anti Wonder Woman. You should join our collective supers of Wonder Women & Cat Women?

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Great place to visit...  highly recommended 

690773884_ScreenShot2018-12-01at3_01.47AMcopy.thumb.jpg.dd48461a645c775e3d0f0f93f248eec2.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 3.15.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 3.47.59 AM.png

Do you have the LM? I couldn't find  it in search

OK,a Google search found it, when a search in world didn't.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Yep. I remember unpacking all of these last year, and I think the ratio was something like 95% of the female gifts were appliers, while about 90% of the male gifts were system skins (and a couple were TMP face-only installers). I do recall that one or two tones of the body appliers were available in a couple of the other packs within the Advent gifts, but even I gave up trying to sort them out in the end. I guess at least the current group gift for men offers all-in-one face and body appliers (in three of the darker tones) but that would still require some finagling that many guys will be annoyed to have to do: click to apply the all-in-one face and body, then click to apply the Advent gift face-only applier. Not to mention that the skin tones aren't the same for some, and are labelled in a confusing way.

I remember that last year's advent gifts were a bit confusing to me at first - similar to some of her store hunts.  In last year's Advent, there were plenty of system skins in the female gifts, with and without body appliers,  and a lot of packaging of older hunt/gift stuff -  I already had some of the items (same tones) from hunts and gifts.   

From either last year's Advent and/or one or more of the hunts, I've managed to collect for free (or super cheap on hunts) all of the Maitreya and Omega body/feet/hand appliers for any tones that I use or might use.  It is possible that I had all tones and simply trashed the tones that I know I'll never use.   Since I've never grabbed the men's gifts, I don't know if you'd eventually end up with full sets by the end or not.

She's only phased out not including system skins in most female packaging sometime early/mid this year, so maybe the same will apply to the guys next year.