How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I love chainmail, especially this shade of it. This is from Ally Adventure (called Chainmail Hoodie) - and I'd buy a lot more of her stuff if only the fit were more consistent because you *cannot* use alphas with this stuff (sheer). The close-up is "tilt-shift" blurred because, um... boobies LOL

Chainmail%201.jpg

Chainmail%202.jpg

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 15

10 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Wide leg linen pants from Coco, Applier turtleneck sweater with mesh collar from Sweet Tea, White winter coat from Aphorism! (and my dog Ice :) from TomatoPark).

A bit disappointed with the coat though - hard to find poses where the arms are not halfway through the coat, so it is basically just  useable for photos/static poses...

You can see what I mean in these pics:

Snapshot_010.thumb.jpg.0a66624faa2c21bf44d6d767035b5b65.jpgSnapshot_019.thumb.jpg.42bc3d6c32faf786532d58990dddbe45.jpg

Thanks! I need to do some shopping LOL

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I have my inventory organized with very descriptive folder names like "Stuff" "Junk" and "More Stuff"

I have folders  for years going back to 2015, with numbered subfolders for months... all of them with stuff I've not unpacked yet. 
You don't even want to know how many items I've got in there. :D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ginger Shostakovich said:

I have folders  for years going back to 2015, with numbered subfolders for months... all of them with stuff I've not unpacked yet. 

I still have so many things I have purchased and never unpacked.  Girl, I love shopping and need an intervention so bad...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ginger Shostakovich said:

4 hours ago, Donna Underall said:

I still have so many things I have purchased and never unpacked.  Girl, I love shopping and need an intervention so bad...

^^ This.  Partly though because I apparently accidentally drag folders into other folders sometimes.  I found an Advent folder from 2009 the the other day -- totally not unpacked.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jewell Hirons said:

Weeell.. Catwa head.. I worked a lot to try to make it look as much as possible to my old head .. not quite satisfied .. but I'm a perfectionist so I guess it'll just have to get used to ^^

I tried a lot of demos before i found a mesh head that could get close to my system head.  None of the Catwa's worked for me but I finally found Leltuka Simone that worked fairly well.  Nothing worked preBento.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey folks, if you like 7 Deadly s{K}ins, but are not part of the group, you might want to consider joining today.  It will cost L$225, but that price goes up to L$1000 tomorrow because the 31 day advent calendar starts -- a present every day of the month of Dec - and those advent gifts are mostly skin fatpacks (or that is how they were in the past).  There will also be free gifts for everyone, including non-members, on the weekends in Dec.

If you are interested in taking a peek at other groups that you might want to join now in advance of fee hikes for Advent gifts, here's FabFree's Advent List.  The 'pay for' groups list is after the freebie list.  Some of the groups have already hiked their fees, but some won't hike them until tomorrow (or maybe tonight at midnight).

I'm already giving all of my groups a really good once-over - as I typically do this time every year - to decide whom to stay with and who to let go in favor of another.  Given that you'll get 24-31 gifts from these groups, in some cases it is well worth the join fee.

https://fabfree.wordpress.com/december-advents/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5