How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Pondering how to decorate this skybox.

I bought the clothes in the Erratic sale yesterday. I am not sure if it's still on, sometimes storeowners let it go on a bit over the time they set.

Erratic is too expensive for me, but with 50% it's acceptable.

ponyvale2_015 (2).png

And I was deleting a few thousand demos from my inventory, and found these Avi-Glam eyes. I have no idea when I bought them, but I put them in a folder with favorite appliers, so I don't forget them again.

ponyvale2_018.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 18

I picked up some amazing front hair wisps. Well, amazing to me. It's a freebie. It could be better if it was modify, but it is 13 HUDs with 25 or 16 shades in each, so it should be possible to match the most hairs in SL. It is 4 differnt ones, I wear #3.

They are resize with script and can be moved in place since it's unrigged. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sintiklia/127/46/22

I think it's a freebie, I am in the group and had group tag on, but it's not sorted under group gifts, just gifts. You can see the difference from my picture 4 posts up.

ponyvale2_016.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

A friend put me on to collabor88 last night. As it turned out, the items he thought I'd like (and I did) weren't available in (for me) the right sizes and appliers, but I did find this kind of funky 70s thing by Fashionably Dead. Probably about right for hanging out at the coffeehouse and listening to Joni Mitchell sing?

Fashionably-Dead-Chelsea-Hotel.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Because words
  • Like 18

Коснусь душой, как яркой бабочкой, высот,

И вчерашней сказки дух, взрослея, не умрет,

Мой полет, друзья!

Продолжить шоу,

Продолжить шоу!

Смеюсь я перед ним,

Мой дух неистребим!

Я в этом шоу!

Всех покорив, бью на разрыв,

Источник силы жив – гоню вперед!

Я в этом,

Я в этом шоу!

Продолжить шоу!

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 12

On 11/10/2018 at 8:02 AM, Sagadin said:

Waiting for the letters S and T to come up....

saga-1019.jpg

:) Serious chair-sitters have 2 or 3 locations they bounce between... Check the chairs and give them 3+/- minutes, visit the next place and check, give it 3-min, and so on. Make a circuit once every 10 minutes or so... 

Or... groups of friends get in group-IM and each hang in a different chair place.

I tend to check chairs when I arrive then explore the store. But, not many people have a name starting with 'N', so I'm not racing to the chair. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Or... groups of friends get in group-IM and each hang in a different chair place.

Some groups for stores with chairs tolerate chair groupies sending out updates of current letters on their group chat. I guess they figure it's a good way to attract people to their stores. Some stores object though....

1 hour ago, iceing Braveheart said:

I am currently unable to share pictures of my avatar as linden labs has restricted the complexity of avatars

You have a complexity slider in your preferences.  You can set it as high as you'd like, including setting it to "unlimited" (though that is not advisable since graphic griefers could get you).  With your slider set super high, you'll render everyone no matter how complex they may be.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I picked up some amazing front hair wisps. Well, amazing to me. It's a freebie. It could be better if it was modify, but it is 13 HUDs with 25 or 16 shades in each, so it should be possible to match the most hairs in SL. It is 4 differnt ones, I wear #3.

They are resize with script and can be moved in place since it's unrigged. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sintiklia/127/46/22

I think it's a freebie, I am in the group and had group tag on, but it's not sorted under group gifts, just gifts. You can see the difference from my picture 4 posts up.

I just got this gift. Love it! Thanks for the tip!  :)

And talking about lucky chairs, they also have 12 lucky boards with hairs, jewelry and cosmetics (no group required). I also got some gifts from the boards while I was there.

9 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

:) Serious chair-sitters have 2 or 3 locations they bounce between... Check the chairs and give them 3+/- minutes, visit the next place and check, give it 3-min, and so on. Make a circuit once every 10 minutes or so... 

I tend to check chairs when I arrive then explore the store. But, not many people have a name starting with 'N', so I'm not racing to the chair. 

You can also greatly improve your luck by sniping unwanted letters with alts... The art of hunting that one freebie you absolutely want (and that the store owner in their endless wisdom did put only in the chairs and not for sale) is a complicated one...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just fell in love with this new lace top! Bought it at COCO a month ago and was waiting for a chance to wear it. Thanks for letting me indulge 

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.04.30 PM copy.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 14

40 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

You can also greatly improve your luck by sniping unwanted letters with alts... The art of hunting that one freebie you absolutely want (and that the store owner in their endless wisdom did put only in the chairs and not for sale) is a complicated one... 

I do that all the time. Alts are very useful for lucky letters.

Sometimes, when I'm busy, I put an alt on a store waiting for my letter and keep doing my things with my main. When I hear the sound of the letter changing, I check if it's my letter. If so, I teleport to get it.