How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There aren't near as many lucky chairs as there was back in the day, but they are still around here and there.  Ditto for camping chairs.  Once they changed how traffic was calculated, it wasn't as much of a benefit to the shop owner.  I think now some creators just do it as an way of gifting some of their older products to their group members.  

I always assumed they wanted an incentive to get people to join the group, as well as a way to get people to invite friends to the store. I have discovered a few stores after getting an IM telling me about a T on  lucky chair. 

• Like 3

Found a nice fun hair from Vanity at the ANYBODY event going on right now..

The fatpack has so many options..I didn't think i would like it ,but put it on and it felt fun..

So I decided to take the fun out to the clubs for a test run..

I was never seen again!! \o/

hehehe

It's a New day Blue day_001

Just to add,I just got back from a months break and didn't realize there was a Genus beta update on the Halloween..

That was nice to come back to :)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 22

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Found a nice fun hair from Vanity at the ANYBODY event going on right now..

The fatpack has so many options..I didn't think i would like it ,but put it on and it felt fun..

So I decided to take the fun out to the clubs for a test run..

I was never seen again!! \o/

hehehe

It's a New day Blue day_001

Just to add,I just got back from a months break and didn't realize there was a Genus beta update on the Halloween..

That was nice to come back to :)

How......did you manage for a month???? Wow.........and you've been missed by the way. I did wonder.  Update comes out and no word from Ceka? Huh????

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

How......did you manage for a month???? Wow.........and you've been missed by the way. I did wonder.  Update comes out and no word from Ceka? Huh????

I've had a lot of mandatory overtime to do,plus was sick part of the time..Also a couple of weeks ago I ended up getting 15 stitches in the back of my hand from being a bystander at work in the wrong place at the wrong time..

It's been a crazy month xD

• Sad 6

47 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

The last time I spent a month off of SL would be the month before I first logged in on November 20, 2006.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3