How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

13 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wait. Catwa is producing a Bento head named after you???????

Yes. It was released earlier this year, at Skin Fair :) It was such a thrill, and Catwa captured me so well that - when I first saw a gif of the 'in-progress' version without knowing it was 'my' head - I said something like "Bloody hell; it's like looking into a mirror!" 

13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yep, they sure did.  Pretty cool, huh?  Our Skell is an SL Celebrity.

Well... I dunno about celebrity or anything like that. :$ To be fair, it's one of the perks of being a CSR for Catwa: each of us (with the current exception of our newest member) has a head named after and inspired by them.

13 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

That is SO. COOL.

Also, it's kind of wonderfully meta to be wearing a head named after oneself. It'd be sort of like Ronald Reagan wearing a Ronald Reagan mask?

(Except Skell isn't at all like Ronald Reagan. But you know what I mean.)

I'm so glad you qualified that statement ;)

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Snapshot_078.jpg

Jeny, that's a bloody fantastic K/DA Akali pic. Kudos! Glad I wasn't the only one inspired by it. (I tried for Evelynn and struggled to find most of the gear, so I went for something more 'in the vein of...')

ETA: For those wondering what the hell I'm yammering on about, watch this video.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Yes. It was released earlier this year, at Skin Fair :) It was such a thrill, and Catwa captured me so well that - when I first saw a gif of the 'in-progress' version without knowing it was 'my' head - I said something like "Bloody hell; it's like looking into a mirror!"

That must have been a really odd experience!

I'm going to have to start watching for the Skell clones wandering around in-world. If you meet one by accident, does the universe explode?

Well... I dunno about celebrity or anything like that.

Pffft.

Ok, just accept your damned celebrity, Skell. We're all expecting to bask in the gentle glow of your Fame, so don't bugger it up for us, ok? This is a responsibility to your community and fans!

I'm so glad you qualified that statement ;)

Oh, I could have made a much worse comparison. As you well know.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Jeny, that's a bloody fantastic K/DA Akali pic. Kudos! Glad I wasn't the only one inspired by it. (I tried for Evelynn and struggled to find most of the gear, so I went for something more 'in the vein of...')

ETA: For those wondering what the hell I'm yammering on about, watch this video.

Thanks

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is amazing. Pretty much everything about it.

How on earth did you get that glowy-light effect on the jacket??????

The glow comes from a neon backdrop and also used bluish windlight setting, the pic is raw from blackdragonviewer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Something broke. I always break things. Maybe later when I have time to figure it out1 LOL

Yes, yes, I know: I should just buckle down and use Gyazo, huh? ~snorts~

Okay - Gyazo test (only 15 seconds? Sheesh)

996ef634727be7ece7d2a5f2f5cdc612.gif

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 14
  • Haha 2